“Excellent dining experience ”
Review of Beach Pub

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with a local on his recommendation. Kind of a hole in the wall, but it was clean, and family owned. We were seated immediately at about 1900 on a Wednesday evening, and it filled up fast after that.

The food was fresh and delicious, served in reasonable portions. The service was excellent, attentive, but not intrusive, polite and charming. I would definitely come here again if I returned to the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The people here make the place. It was a late weeknight, I had gotten some bad news, and I needed to get out. I had recently moved close to the ocean front, and was unfamiliar with the area. I called a local town car service and asked them to take me somewhere safe so I could have a few drinks.This was the spot they chose. I hung out here for three hours. The bartender, as well as the locals were incredible people. If you're looking for a great spot to have drinks with instant friends, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Had breakfast there two days in a row and neither disappointed. Nice little family owned restaurant with great service and food.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! From the service to the food! We were here on vacation and knew guy fieri came here for the show! The oysters Rockefeller are amazing! The quesadilla is HUGE!! GREAT PRICES AND SMILES ALL OVER!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We have been going to the Beach Pub for years, mostly for breakfast on Saturdays Sundays. The food is good and reasonably priced. The wait staff treats you like family.