“Cool place! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

We went for brunch on a very and unusually warm December Sunday, this was our first visit and the wait time was 45 minutes to an hour. Here's some inside scoop, if you can tolerate the temperature, the tables outside are first come, first serve. The bar inside is also fair game. That's where we ended up, I like sitting at the bar anyway, it's much more fun. I got the breakfast burrito, man, it was good! It had all kinds of stuff in it, eggs, bacon, Surry sausage, cheese, pico, mushrooms, potatoes. So good! I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank stacey g

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Our experience began with me asking the waitress about the beer specials. She informed me that she hadn’t been to work in a while and didn’t know about the beers. So I was left to my own and chose one based on its name. When my craft beer arrived at the table, the bottle was ever so slightly chilled. I mentioned to the waitress that it didn’t seem very cold. She told me she would try to bring me a colder one next time and walked away. I tasted the beer and it was room temperature. Once we got her attention, I informed her once again the beer was unsatisfactory due to its warmth. She didn’t seem to care so I asked for a frosted glass in hopes of at least chilling it down some that way. She brought the glass and told me it was the coldest one they had. It had a slight condensation on the bottom 2 inches of the glass. After pouring the beer into the glass, I informed her it was still warm and wasn’t to my satisfaction. She walked away. I tried to drink it anyway but slowly angered due to the treatment of the waitress and my unwillingness to pay for something that was well below par. When I was able to get her back to the table, I asked her to remove the beer from both the table and the bill and asked for water. She then informed me that since I had drank some of it; I would have to pay for it. Her demeanor during this exchange was negative. At that point my fiancé stood up and walked out of the restaurant. I approached the manager before I left and found no satisfaction there either. I see lots of fault here. The manager should have been walking the tables to check on the customers; the bartender should have never served a beer that warm and the waitress besides not knowing the drink specials lacked even the basic customer service skills.

2  Thank GaryHVAB
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Family atmosphere. Good food and very large portions. We had a delicious Italian pasta dish. We bought one order, shared it and it was more than we could eat. We took home enough for another meal. The premises were small but clean and the service was good.

1  Thank twotravelors42
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Came here on my lunch break with a co-worker yesterday from hearing from a friend about this place. I have to admit the name kinda threw me off but said hey why not let's try it. So as soon as we walked in was greeted right away. Place looked a little packed but since it was a party of 2 was able to get a seat with out a problem. Our waiter was very friendly and the restaurant looked very clean. We placed our order and in no time our food was already out which was shocking how fast they cooked it but was great since we only get an hot for lunch. The food had a great presentation on the plate and tasted very good. I would put it in my top 5 restaurants for breakfast or lunch. Through out he whole meal the waiter kept coming back to refill our drink and made sure it never got low which was a plus. I definitely would recommend this place for people to try! You won't regret it!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

My son introduced me to this hidden gym. It is frequented by the morning after party crowd, hence the name, because they serve carb heavy breakfast and lunch items. They have drinks for that morning hang over also. The place is small and there seems to be a line waiting but, the food is good and I like that it is presented nicely on the plate. It is not your usual run of the mill place. I like the wait staff to they are polite and do a great job.