“Great meal and service”

Manninos Italian Bistro Oceanfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Manninos Italian Bistro Oceanfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,457 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed good food with great service with friends our last night in town. Antipasto platter was very good - homemade mozzarella on plate delicious. Everyone enjoyed their entrees- variety of different options ordered. Would have gone back if there more days!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Virginia Beach & had their awesome crab soup. The soup is very filling with generous portions of crab. In addition, our waiter was very out going. His sense of humor connected well with my husband. If you visit, ask for John I. You will be well taken care of with an excellent meal.

1  Thank John-Kathy_M
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is so fabulous, I ate here twice during my week stay. The food is authentic, fresh, and delicious. The she crab soup is the best bisque I have ever eaten! I could live on it! The seafood offerings are exquisite paired with fresh pasta. The service puts this restaurant over the top. The first night, I was served by Jenn! She had excellent recommendations and was a top notch representative of the Mannino family. The second time, I was served by Debra. She was just as amazing as Jenn! Please do not miss this culinary delight in Virginia Beach!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Quiet Wednesday nite - only two other couples in the restaurant! We both had onion soup. It was light in color but plenty of flavor and generous amount of cheese. I had the veal Parmesan. Excellent. My wife had ravioli and enjoyed it. I had a side of sausage that was very good. Server was attentive and friendly. We'll return before we head home.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have eaten here several times and the food has been delicious every time. The crab soup is truly amazing - don't miss it! the salads are excellent and the Italian dishes are outstanding. Service is outstanding as well. A lovely place for a terrific dinner.