“Delicious & Enjoyable as always!”

Manninos Italian Bistro Oceanfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Manninos Italian Bistro Oceanfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,583 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Our family loves Manninos! The food is amazing! It reminds me of dining in a quaint local New York restautant. My husband & I had one of our absolute favorite meals tonight...the fresh  rock-fish francese (egg washed with a lemon white wine and butter sauce) with baby artichokes & shared a Tortellini Mannino as our side...with a cheesecake flown in from NY! Delicious!! Thank you John I. for being our server and helping make our dining experience enjoyable! It was nice talking with you & great to see Papi tonight!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

After trying some of the newer restaurants around our condo with 1.5 hour wait times, we happened upon this gem of a restaurant. It was not crowded and we were seated immediately even though we had a party of 8. The menu was varied and everyone raved about their meal. My dinner was extremely tasty and not your cookie cutter Italian at the chains. I would recommend Mannino's highly.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

While our service was fine, I would put this establishment in the group of diners. Upscale diner serving Italian inspired options but diner nonetheless. Nothing noteworthy or special from the wine choices to the menu. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Not only was the food great and reasonably priced, we had a great waitress Debra who went far and beyond her duties. Very friendly and efficient. Thanks for the great experience and meal.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had made a quick trip to Virginia Beach. And the restaurant was close to our hotel so we went for dinner. It was very very good. We all had something different and everything was awesome. We managed to have room for desserts and they were very good. If we come back to the beach again we will go back for dinner.