“Amazing!”

Repeal Bourbons and Burgers
Ranked #20 of 1,461 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My husband and I stopped by around 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon, we were seated immediately. I had the prohibition burger with a side of truffle mac and cheese - the best burger I have ever had. The burger itself was tender and flavorful - and the toppings were fresh and melt in your mouth! We will definitely be back the next time we're in Va. Beach!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Was looking for good burger joint while visiting VA Beach and 'Repeal' did not disappoint. Was cooked to order and had excellent taste. Kinda off the beaten path on a side street. Has outdoor seating

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Hubby & I tried this restaurant tonight. It's small on the side street. There is outdoor seating, a bar and booths. We hade the Caprese Stack for an appetizer. It was very fresh and enough for us to share. I had the Fire & Brimstone burger with a side salad. The salad was very fresh, lettuce, tomatoes & sliced mushrooms. The burger was amazing. Cooked to order perfectly. There was pepper cheese, onion straws and a spicy aioli. I have never enjoyed a burger more. My only complaint is that I wanted a few more bites. Hubby had the Shroom burger. It was grilled mushrooms in a bourbon sauce with Swiss cheese. His was cooked rare, just the way he liked it. We both had bourbon drinks. They offer many variations of some cocktails plus the have a nice selection of beer. I will go back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I met some friends here for drinks in the afternoon and the cocktails did not disappoint. Service was a bit slow but I chalked that up to the events going on in town. Came back the next day, with the same group of friends because the burgers, fries, mac n cheese, beverages are just that good. But yeah, a bit hipster. ;)
The Southside is my new favorite drink.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Visited Repeal on back to back days. First time was Labor Day Monday and the place was packed, had a couple drinks and left with a good vibe about the place. Went back Tuesday for lunch (Wicked Pissah burger is off the chain!!!!!) and some drinks. Kudos to the chef (didn't catch his name) and the bartender, Justin. This place is phenomenal and we will definitely visit it again 5 stars ✨