“Really good healthy food”
Review of Commune

Commune
Ranked #50 of 1,465 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Commune is setup as a cafe with open seating but meals are brought to customers at their table.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The biscuit Benedict entree was very good. Also an interesting BLT with fried green tomato’s. Be aware, with pancakes they charge 50 cents for butter and jelly each. Overall was great food and service.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

First time visit and it did not disappoint! Love that our visit supports local farming and that all Ingredients fresh and recognizable. My daughter had the breakfast southern sausage rice bowl. A unique combination of breakfast with hearty rice and veggies. Yum!! I had the big backyard salad. I particularly loved the fall roasted veggies! Can’t wait to come back and try the crepes and the rest of the menu. Such a unique place that leaves u feeling satisfied and happy that u ate heart healthy!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

If your looking for a place to eat clean and Healthy this is the place-Bonus it is Delicious!
I have been here twice for lunch and was very happy both times-Vegan, vegetarian options. Staff was great!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Commune. Farm to table menu. Uncommon selection of delicious tastings. Had the backyard salad and the rice bowl. Everything on the menu looked scrumptious!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch today - first time. The staff were so friendly and explained everything to us. The food was DELICIOUS! Definitely recommend this place! My husband and I ordered the hamburger, my daughter ordered the Roasted Pumpkin Sandwich and my SIL ordered the chicken sandwich. Everything was excellent. Oh yeah We also ordered a pumpkin muffin was also excellent!! Great experience.