“Delicious Indian curry.”
Review of Coastal Spice

Coastal Spice
Reserve with OpenTable
Coastal Spice is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #321 of 1,631 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Went for Mother's Day buffet. Went back again for evening Dinner. Excellent food with decent prices.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I have only been to Costal Spice once, but it is perfect. When you walk in it feels like you are at a museum. It is clean, modern, colorful, yet it is authentic and has tons of character. When we sat done we were immediately served cold water and greeted with polite and welcoming people. The food came out quickly and it was breathtaking. The fried eggplant was very good and very unique. I also order cheese nan, the rice bowl, and okra. Everything was great, but the okra was probably my least favorite. My friend went later and she said it was amazing. She would suggest the hummus, regular nan, and (I forgot the name) spinach balls. I definitely want to return there as soon as possible and try even more delicious dishes! This is the best Indian food in the area!!

1  Thank Sophie W
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Love the food, the chef knows what's going on!!!!
Every thing I had to day was wonderful.
p.s. The background music good and not too loud.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Last time I went for the buffet and it was good. This time was dinner and it was fantastic. If you have not tried Indian food this place has the best I have had around this area so far. The flavors are incredible. I tried my daughters Tikka Marsala and it was incredible as well.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

My family & I, we are residing in this area for about 12 years so far this is the best indian restaurant we have come across. We have dined at many indian restaurants in different cities but we are rating this one the best... very friendly staff, priced right & quality of food is excellent. We rate this all stars.