“Has potential...but needs improvement!”
Review of Craft 31

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #46 of 361 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Description: Craft 31 has Gourmet Burgers, Bottoms Up Pizza, Raw Bar and over 31 Different Craft beers.
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

We decided to come here for lunch and we were definitely excited! We got there after we made are reservation and the place was really cute and different! Also, the place was really clean! We got seated right away because we had a reservation but the food took at least 45 minutes. The Cob Salad was good but the dressing was good, but a bit to salty. The wings were good but not the best, they definitely need some work. Also, the pizza wasn’t bad but a little to greasy and mushy. Plus we asked for half pepperoni and half cheese and we only got one pepperoni! The French frisée were very good though and the right amount of salt! Are waiter was very welcoming, kind and funny! We don’t recommend for this to be your first lunch option but definitely try it out! We definitely would want to try again!-Gendron Family

Go24722659255, Owner at Craft 31, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for you post here on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that your enjoyed us overall, found us cute and clean and found out waitstaff kind and funny. I am so sorry, however, to hear that some of your food was not all you anticipated. We have received many fine comments on our wings and pizza in particular, and I regret that this was not the case for you. If ever anything is not just as it should be, please do not hesitate to let us know when you dine. We will do all that we can, up to and including replacing any item if need be, to ensure you leave us satisfied. We take pride in great customer service and I regret that we did not have that chance here. I hope you might join us again so we might serve you a meal as beautifully served as it is tasty. Again, my apologies and thank you for your time and remarks.

Write a reviewReviews (361)

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Worth the drive. Jocelyn did a great taking care of us. The wife had a crab cake dinner which was very good. I had the frisco melt and it was also very good. We sat on the outdoor area which was up to date and comfortable. Both the orange crush( reminded us of O.C. Maryland)and the cider sidecar were excellent drinks. Sorry, not a beer drinker!

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I was not really impressed. I saw a lot if great reviews so decided to give it a try. The wings were disappointing- they barely had meat on them and they were not cheap. The burgers were ok. The best part was the pizza. They have a wide selection of beers.

Go24722659255, Owner at Craft 31, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for you post here on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the beer selection and the pizza, but so sorry if the wings or burgers were disappointing in any way. We have received many great remarks on our wings in particular and I regret that this was not the case for you. If ever anything is not just as it should be, please do not hesitate to let us know when you dine. We will do all that we can, up to and including replacing any item if need be, to ensure you leave us satisfied. We take pride in great customer service and I regret that we did not have that chance here. I hope to reach out in a more direct and appropriate manner, and I regret that I have only this venue by which to contact you. Might you take a moment to send me an email with your contact information and mailing address so I can offer amends? My email address is jess@craft-31.com and I look forward to the chance to change your impression of Craft 31. Please reference the code juliof285 in your email so I will know to which post the email refers.

Again, my apologies and thank you for your time and remarks.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Earlier, we got shut out with a 1 hour wait. Decided to make a reservation with Open Table (on their website) and were pleased. Wife had the pizza special which included 2 12oz. beers. I drank the beers, and she ordered wine. Just her type of pizza. I ordered the Jumbo shrimp, which were indeed Jumbo. Well flavored also. Service was excellent. We will be back - with a reservation.

Date of visit: March 2021
Go24722659255, Owner at Craft 31, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for joining us...and YES! Reservations are a great idea! With fewer tables and a higher demand for outdoor seating, we have been filling up quickly. We look forward to seeing your next reservation soon, friend!

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place as we were driving and decided to check it out. Seems to be a nice local spot that’s newer in the area. The wife and I got a pizza and some fries to share and man it was one of the best Hawaiian pizzas I have eaten and I have tried dozens! The alcohol selection is vast and loved my cider I got. Our waitress was nice and helpful but I think was new because she didn’t know enough about their menu but she will learn. The prices are reasonable and worth a visit.

Date of visit: March 2021