Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$138
America's Inn(Williamsburg)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
All reviewshi expressfree breakfastbusch gardensbreakfast baryogurtfitness roomrichmond roadup to datevery nice hotelcomfortable roomhot breakfastthe entire stafffront desk staffgreat roombreakfast staffshort drivevery nice stay
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The hotel was clean and fairly quiet. Staff was friendly. The hotel is very conveniently located to most of the Williamsburg attractions, shopping and restaurants. Decent selection of breakfast items and good size lobby area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa H
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel. I will pass along these kind comments to our staff and tell them to keep up the great work. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in Williamsburg!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Great attractions, and accommodations to the room and area around. Fitness room could be better but for the price of the room; pleasurable. We loved the staff. Now that I mention, me and my ol lady enjoy Williamsburg because of its historical background and friendly people.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. I can speak to our General Manager about what improvements can be made to our fitness center and see if we can make any additions. Please come back and see us the next time you're visiting Williamsburg.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Location is good but not too close to Colonial Williamsburg.
Cleanliness is not good. Found few hair in unfresh looking linens, which had to be changed again. The bathroom towels were looking old, over laundered and not fresh. The furniture was not dusted for a long time. After me doing the dusting the wash cloth was grey in color. In one ward - bad housekeeping job.
The interior of the room and hotel as a whole is looking dated, shabby and overtired waiting for renovation.
The front desk was nice.
The breakfast was usual spread for HIE. We didn't eat so can't comment on the quality of the service and food.
I think next time we'll look for something better in the area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm sorry to hear that our Housekeeping Department did not meet our Holiday Inn Express standards. I will make sure that I speak to our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that this does not affect our future guests. From our other reviews I can say that this is a rare situation and I hope the next time you're in the area you will give us a second chance at a first impression.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

My room was very spacious, clean and quiet. The breakfast was pretty dismal, but I tend to not like prepackaged foods anyway. Very convenient to everything. You could even walk to some great restaurant choices for dinner. I would stay there again if the rates stayed as low as they were when I booked.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and believed that it was a bargain price. I hope the next time you're in town you will book with us again!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I was running really late, called the hotel and they had paper work ready as soon as I walked through the door. Was given a great room (two queens and a sofa) to relax after my big evening. My room was #301.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm so happy to hear that our staff was able to prepare for your arrival to make it a fast process. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in Williamsburg.