Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
America's Inn(Williamsburg)
US$68
US$55
Priceline
All reviewshi expressfree breakfastbusch gardensbreakfast baryogurtfitness roomrichmond roadup to datevery nice hotelcomfortable roomhot breakfastthe entire stafffront desk staffgreat roombreakfast staffshort drivevery nice stay
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Shower would not provide cold water. Dialed the front desk no answer. Called the front desk directly from my phone. Person picked up phone and immediately hung up. Had to physically go down to front desk, manager was asleep in back. Night manager claimed she has no authority to move us and had to wait for a manager to arrive, which would be 4 hours later. Maintenance was not available until 10 AM. No one arrived to look at shower.

Room Tip: there is no room service or restaurant at hotel, older hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear 20traveler99999,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I'm sorry that we had an issue with your shower providing cold water. I will make sure to speak to our Engineering department to ensure that this was fixed for our next guest. I will also be speaking to our Night Auditor to ensure that they are retrained on the proper way to handle guest situations overnight. Please call our General Manager, Richard Murphy, at the hotel so that he can further assist you with your stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I always request a non-adjoining room, extra regular coffee and a room away from elevator. I did get a non-adjoining room that was as close to the elevator that you could get without being on it and 1 regular coffee K-cup. I mentioned this at front desk and she made excuses, saying they read the requests, but don't scroll over to see anything not visible and they don't look at the requests when they assign rooms. no apology at all.
Room was mostly clean. The bathroom floor could have been cleaner though.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Brian B,

I'm sorry to hear that your room requests were overlooked. I will make sure to speak to our Guest Care Manager to ensure that all of our front desk staff are aware of guests requests. I hope the next time you're in the Williamsburg area you will come and give us a second chance at a first impression.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I really enjoy the time took time to get in the pool the baskefast was great the room was in good time I wii stay here again thing was near to get to someone near to help with your need there that you as knowledge of place to go and could tell how to get or give map how get there so looking place to take you family this will be great

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear alexanderhP5956AN,

Thank you for such a kind review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that our staff were helpful during your stay. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

They treated my children and I like royalty. The suit was beautiful. The bed was heavenly. The staff was very Friendly. Especially Richard from the front desk. Breakfast was great. Best 4 days in long time. Thank you

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear melissawP1939MS,

Thank you for such kind words about our hotel and staff. I'll be giving Richard a special shout-out during our next morning meeting and tell him to keep up the great work! Please come back the next time you're looking for a wonderful vacation.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Accommodations were Great! Room was more than I expected for a Holiday Inn Express to include the Lobby area. Service was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The quality of the food selection offered for breakfast is very good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Teresa S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your feedback and I will share it with the rest of the staff. We hope to see you again soon.