“Very slow”

Top's China
Ranked #32 of 59 Quick Bites in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They do not start cooking your order until you arrive at their place even if you call ahead. Very longer wait. 25 to 30 minutes everytime

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 1 September 2020

We love their food! They are always pleasant & the food is always fresh & hot!!! The prices are reasonable & portions are perfect. I would suggest this to someone who wants a quick lunch or meal for the family.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

Finding this gem was such a pleasant surprise! Hands down the best Chinese I’ve had in the area. They have the best light and crispy Crab Rangoon and the Bourbon Chicken is always phenomenal! We have tried a large portion of the menu and have never had a bad meal!

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank kdurf227
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I really don't think there is a decent Chinese restaurant in Williamsburg, certainly not to sit and dine out in. However, I do occasionally pick up carryout from this Top's China by the Lightfoot Post Office. I like it since it is very clean. It's been quite a while since I had stopped in. I was in need of some good chicken based soup so I got the egg drop w/ wonton and an order of Beef Chow Foon. Soup was excellent, not too salty, wontons were wrapped in a thick noodle but that's fine. She gave me two bags of fried noodles to add into the soup. The beef chow foon was definitely prepared well. The chow foon noodles were soft and fresh, there were snow peas, Chinese cabbage, bean spouts & slices of carrots, beef was tender and the sauce was not salty and just the right amount. A good way to take care of a cold and start the Chinese New Year! The soup is a bargain @ $4.45 for a quart container. There is enough food for two meals.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed 27 November 2019

I would not say the food was exceptional.. it was average. It was popular for a Friday night in Lightfoot, which is the "countryside" several miles north of Williamsburg. I got takeout and they forgot to give me forks so I had to ask my hotel staff for forks.

Date of visit: November 2019