All reviews restaurants and gas stations bed was comfortable non smoking room would stay here again walking distance nice stay econolodges motel microwave trailer toilet internet dogs
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I chose to stay at this motel when work schedules had me working late one night and having to be somewhere further north very early.

This Econolodge actually has interior corridors, which was interesting. I was on the first floor, so I don't know what the space above the reception desk/breakfast room holds (in the picture on TA, it's of the front of the building). The room had the requisite Econolodge layout and furnishings - I didn't notice any obvious wear, but then again, it had been a very long day.

The only thing I would note, if it's important to you, is that the room has a fridge and 'wave, but does not have a coffee-maker. My fault - I didn't read the property listing carefully enough when I booked. My bad.

Otherwise, a perfectly acceptable budget property. I just wish Econolodges would be more forthcoming about how to log into the internet, as apparently the MO is to let you figure it out on your own. This is the third property where I've had to muddle through on my own.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The socio-economic facts are that the U.S. interstate system has made it easy for auto drivers to get all around the country, leading to a large number of businesses catering to the travelers who want reliable, efficient, and inexpensive services while the travelers stop for one night along these roads. The Econolodge chain is one of those businesses, and they have done a good job of providing adequate lodging that, even if bland and without charm, is at a good price.

This Econolodge does a perfectly good job of doing so, on a (typically) soul-less interstate exit. It is an older motel with some minor touch-ups, but I noted no safety issues. My room had a full bath (small), phone, AC, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, and TV with 19 channels. It was clean, quiet, and well-maintained. Free amenities include parking, wifi, and continental breakfast. Staff was polite and professional. For instance, when my original room had a toilet that would not stop flowing, I immediately & politely got another room. Like many interstate exits, there are innumerable restaurants & chain stores nearby.

If you just need a place to stay for one night, this place will do the job well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We've stayed here before. The room looked like it had been painted since our last visit in 2016. The staff is pleasant, room was clean, bed was comfortable and the price was right, about $128 for a 2-night stay. It's not the Taj Mahal but it's fine for 1 or 2 nights.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We spent only one night during our ride returning home, fortunately it was only one night! The room 115 was smelly and dirty. Looks like it really needs to be renovated. The quality of the mattress is awful, you keep rolling to the sides of the bed. Continental breakfast has very poor choices, items are more than limited. Avoid this place.

Room Tip: Always check the room before paying
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

They had shut off the cold water in our room during renovations and there was road construction noise outside the hotel all night. They made no accommodation for those problems. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple