“Good chinese”
Review of Lee's Garden

Lee's Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

As far as strip mall Chinese places go, it's pretty good. Selection and prices are reasonable and the portions decent. Atmosphere not much.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Really good food. Great portions. Very nice people!!! I love all their food. I'll keep ordering here :)

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Lee's Garden is a Chinese Restaurant whose primary business is takeout, although they do have a limited seating area for eating in and they offer a lunch buffet. Their food is cooked to order and, it is the best Chinese Takeout in the Lynchburg, VA area. Actually, it is as good as any this side (East) of Nashville. I love Hot & Sour Soup, and theirs is the best! Just thinking about its abundance of fresh vegetables, strips of pork, and tofu in a rich, spicy & sour broth makes my mouth water. My wife and I also love their Shrimp and Snow Peas. The shrimp are extra large or jumbo and with 12 per large order, it easily feeds us both with leftovers. Lee's Garden lunches include soup or egg roll, fried rice, the main dish, and of course a fortune cookie. They are a real bargain! I would highly recommend Lee's Garden for Chinese Takeout.

2  Thank CDRJJC

Been to Lee's Garden? Share your experiences!