“Best chicken around!!!”

El Pollo Rico
Ranked #127 of 309 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Flavor is outstanding. People are friendly. I love this family owned place. I pick up chicken once a month. Not spicy but a lot of herbs. Yucca and fries are great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Did not like it. Poor decoration. Chicken was well cooked but it was not outstanding. They serve white rice but NO BEANS!! Coleslaw was ok. They need more things in their menu.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The bird was tasty, there were a limited amount of sides and you had to pay extra for the yucca fries to be one of them . With so many other options in the area I would probably go to one of them .

Thank theplumbingmedi... .
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I tried this place last Sunday. The chicken and coleslaw were good but I expected the chicken to have more flavor, to be honest. The sauce was okay. The fries were steak fries. I like alfajores but didn't care for the one I got from here. It was crowded and took a while, but overall I enjoyed it. As others have said, the sides are limited: fries, yucca, white rice or coleslaw. I like having beans or salad with my Peruvian chicken but was out of luck. A quarter chicken comes with 2 sauces; additional sauces are $0.25 each.

I've eaten at many of the Peruvian restaurants in the area, and Kikiriki is still my favorite. With so many great Peruvian chicken places nearby, El Pollo Rico just didn't wow me. I doubt that I'll be back.

One thing: parking is limited at this location. Many of the folks who were there around the time I was couldn't park if their lives depended on it. Cars were not parked within the lines and two cars were double parked out front.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Great place to pick up roasted chicken to go. Tasty and moist with properly crispy skin. Fried yuca and sauces are on point too. Efficient service will get you out the door so you can get home and enjoy your delicious food.