“Just OK”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #100 of 309 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stopped in for lunch.... the menu was rather large, but I just ordered a rice bowl, so I never really got a chance to review everything while standing in line to order. The service was fast. The food all looked good.

They don't have trays to put your food and drink on when eating in, I couldn't carry everything in my hands.

The food tasted rather bland. Nothing really special. It has been several years since I've been here and I no know why. The price was rather high too, considering all I got was a rice bowl, chips and a drink.

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

We chose Qdoba because of the overstuffed burritos filled with fresh, flavorful ingrediants. I particularly enjoyed the white rice with cilantro in my burrito.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Great Mexican food. The counter servers are friendly. They have discounts based on the day and time of day. Good prices. The food is fresh and taste great.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

While the food is great the service is not. Poor customer skills. The dine in area could use some cleaning.

1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

Good Mexican food. Fair prices. They run specials on special day. Could be cleaner. Service is okay.

2  Thank Karen T