“Horrible place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Before I get to the food, let's start with this. The women's room was out of order. The men's room had no, ZERO, soap in the dispenser. So, what do you think the staff was doing when they used the facilities.

Okay, that's probably enough right there. But there is more. There was no syrup in the diet Coke dispenser. The chicken quesadilla was okay, but there was no sauce, no salsa, no guacamole on the plate. Very plain. Soft tacos with carne asada and onions were inedible. They were made with the toughest beef you could find. Again, served with sauce, or salsa, just a plain plate.

This is the kind of place where you walk up and order, like a McDonalds. $22+ for lunch is just too much for this kind of quality. Forget it.

That's enough. We will never eat at this place again.

1  Thank GigaBob

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Our family has been eating at this restaurant since it opened. We all love the food. I haven't order anything I didn't like. Their soups are very good on a cold winter day. Their salads are good, chicken is good and we love the Paualus are very good. Very casual, clean and good restaurant for families.

1  Thank wanda060
Reviewed 13 February 2016

I love this place, no ambiance, just plain Delicious food! Inexpensive, awesome tasting chicken, ribs, everything is Great...don't forget their special homemade white jalapeno sauce for dipping

1  Thank Peacenotwar
Reviewed 8 June 2015

We found this place by accident a while ago and since then, we dont miss an opportunity to stop by when possible (we live 140 miles away, one way). Cause I just loved rotisserie chicken, I always order the same 1/2 chicken dinner with rice, beans, salad and fried yucca. This is not your average rotisserie, this is the real finger licking good stuff, y'all!! I'm serious, you just want to crush those bones to get all the flavor out! One dinner comfortably feeds 2 adults, but I never want to share, leftovers taste just as good the next day. We've been there 3 times since and have not dissappoint. The flavor is consistant. We've also had the carne asada tacos platter also very good. A must when traveling to the Woodbridge area in VA.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

This place was terribly old and grungy. Most things tasted like they came straight from a can, and the staff were not friendly. Get in, order, go sit down. Looking around I saw that most other people had ordered the chicken meals. Perhaps that's what they're known for? Certainly not the tacos or quesadillas...