Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
HIExpress.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Agoda.comUS$109
All reviews clean rooms front desk staff great stay luray caverns cracker barrel great room would stay again first floor hie lobby stop highway pillows microwave royal hallway walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2021

Nadine and her staff have done an excellent job hosting our group each time we stay in the Woodstock Area. Her hotel is our go-to anytime we are in this area! You wont be disappointed. They have normal rooms and adjoining rooms as well. We have always been pleased with the service!

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank arond585
Reviewed 6 December 2021

Quick weekend trip to visit Luray Caverns (great btw!!). Not many options with great ratings in this area so I was lowering my expectations and this HIE had the best reviews within reasonable distance to the caverns. Couldn't have been happier. Very clean, well-maintained and the staff was very friendly and professional. The highway is an issue with noise but the HVAC system worked perfectly in our room and the fan will take care of the highway noise. Lots of food choices in the area and the town of Woodstock is a wonderful place to visit!! As you can see, not listed as a high-star hotel but if I can get Clean, everything working and generally updated and a staff that seems happy to be at work...jackpot and worth a top review.

Room tip: Ask for away from the highway if available.
Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank BnH230601
Reviewed 23 November 2021

Had to cancel my reservations due to unexpected work commitments. The deposit was non-refundable, but the manager, KP, gave me a credit which I was able to use when I rescheduled. I really appreciated that.
The hotel is nice and clean. The free breakfast is a little sparse (Only had pork sausage, no turkey), but it was nice. Staff was very friendly.

Located near Seven Bends State Park, Woodstock Observation Tower.

Date of stay: November 2021
2  Thank mytwocentsxyz
Reviewed 30 October 2021

Spent two nights here. Arrived early but staff were able to accommodate us. All staff observed masking protocols. Rooms well-equipped with bed and floor lamps for reading. Had non-functioning light issues to which staff responded rapidly, including offering a room switch that we declined. Breakfast area is high-ceilinged, spacious, and provides good view west to the mountains. Breakfast was typical Holiday Inn complimentary fare during COVID times. Would happily stay again but wish they'd get an upgraded coffee supplier.

Room tip: Other reviewers have suggested asking for rooms on the non-highway side, which we did.
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank RLDCA
Reviewed 25 October 2021

My husband and I stop at this hotel on any of our trips north. It is the most consistently clean hotel of all we have stayed at. The price and breakfast is always good and the staff friendly and knowledgeable.

Date of stay: October 2021