“Great stop... coffee was perfect and the hot Chia Latte was a home run”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were traveling I-81 and needed a "pick me up", so we hunted down this Starbucks - and made a great decision to stop. The place felt updated and clean - the restrooms were nice --- and our choices: an Americano and a hot Chai Latte, were perfect. We highly recommend this Wytheville, VA location.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The Starbucks has the best coffee of any Starbucks I have been to. We use to go there a few years ago all the time and they we always friendly to our dogs giving them the leftover foam from our Lattes,. I was glad to see the quality of the coffee has not changed

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Very poor service. The barista waited at least 2 minutes before preparing our drink even though there were no other customers ahead of us. Our order was for our son, who happens to be disabled and has difficulty waiting in public areas. Three people came in behind us and were given their orders before we received our one drink, not to mention at least one drive thru order was completed before we were given our drink. If there had been someone working who seemed more knowledgeable, we would have made a complaint in the store. On a side note, my wife said the women's bathroom was also not very clean.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This is a must while in this area. A must stop for my wife and I. Always so pleasant. Thanks to everyone.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We visited this Starbucks on our way to the Smoky Mountains. It was very cheerful, clean, and cool inside! Our drinks were great as per usual with Starbucks!great place to refuel your caffeine tank!