All reviewsathletic clubtennis courtssports facilitiesbath saltscomplimentary car serviceathletic facilityrunning trackworkout roomsclub membersolympic sizefrench doorssteam roomhuge gymcoffee maker in the roomhotel gueststurn down servicebeautiful hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a family visit and it was beautiful. The property and our room are clean, beautiful and comfortable. Our room was beautiful and the bed was so comfortable. If you're looking for a great place to stay, please stay here. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy L
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

First class hotel. The rooms were big and luxurious. The bathroom had both a shower and a large tub with separate commode area. It was quiet and sophisticated. I will stay there again whenever I am traveling to western WShington.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We were heading to Seattle for a baseball game and summer rates in the city are super high so we opted to look in Bellevue and stay away from the crowds and high room rates. What a find! Not only was the price amazingly reasonable compared to anywhere else, the hotel was awesome and then we got a total of $40 credited for f and b! Unbelievable! Excellent value for a beautiful hotel! Next time I will bring fitness gear and work out - this time we didn't have the time!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We were heading to Settle for a baseball game and summer rates in the city are super high so we opted to look in Bellevue and stay away from the crowds and high room rates. What a find! Not only was the price amazingly reasonable compared to anywhere else, the hotel was awesome and then we got a total of $40 credited for f and b! Unbelievable! Excellent value for a beautiful hotel! Next time I will bring fitness gear and work out - this time we didn't have the time!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Hilton! Just a car or plane ride away from anywhere I go. Being on the road for business can be and is exhausting after a period of time. Staying at hotels that are clean, comfortable, have great service, a decent gym and extra amenities as a diamond member I have found are critical to my relaxation. This was my first stay at Hilton Bellevue having typical stayed in DT Seattle when I come to the PNW for work. Easily located off of the 405 and within driving distance of some good restaurants, attractions and of course the airport. The service was top notch, rooms clean and executive lounge perfect for early evening snacks and breakfast. Parking was surprisingly free since I thought it was actually $20 a night. I already have the hotel booked again for my next trip to the Seattle area in August. Looking forward to enjoying my stay and thank you for the great service!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business