Sheraton Bellevue
US$150
US$135
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$169
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$199
US$165
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$154
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$250
US$173
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$162
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$129
US$116
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
Silver Cloud Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
US$160
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

All reviewsthe club loungefree parkingfront deskmexican restaurantspg platinumfree shuttle servicedowntown seattlebusiness tripbottled waterfitness centerbusiness centeryogurtheidifreewayratesmallproperties
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Overall it was a good stay - good location within 10mis walking distance of most corporate offices in Bellevue. The Beds are great - very comfortable.

The only negative to the stay was the experience of the Club Floor product. I upgraded to the Club level to get a) internet included and b) breakfast included - as there are no cafes nearby to get something.

I would not upgrade next time based on the poor quality of the experience in the Club Lounge. What disappointed me the most was that only plastic cutlery and plastic cups were available. Definately not what I was expecting and felt very 'school lunch hall'. The selection of breakfast food was very minimal as well. The proper breakfast (full cooked option) is served in the main hotel restaurant and this is what I would go for next time.

The Club Level experience could be improved with proper cutlery and a more substantial breakfast offering which was certainly costed into the price of the upgrade I paid for. The 'upgrade' seemed like a 'downgrade'.

Finally, one of the male staff members in the Club Lounge was very rude and unhelpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2012

A couple of things the hotel going for it were the rooms, free parking and Club Room. The hotel was recently renovated so the room furnishings and bathrooms were pretty good and not beat down. My room had wood floors in the entryway and carpeting under the beds. The beds were, as usual, very nice and comfortable. However, I really those down pillows (no neck support). My room faced the parking lot and freeway. Luckily, the windows kept the roar of the traffic out. As others have mentioned, the place did have free parking which in downtown Bellevue is a rarity. My room's proximity to the Club Room made getting snacks and breakfast very convenient. Also, it has a computer so you don't need to go downstairs.

There were a few things I did not like. It's an old building so there weren't many suites in the entire hotel and the exterior is sort of rundown. Even though I was an SPG Platinum Guest, they didn't upgrade me to a suite because they were "entirely booked for the night" which is what they always seem to say. What's the point of being Platinum if you don't get upgrades to a suite? Plus, they also put me in a room facing the freeway. Really? That's the best they could do? It's frustrating sometimes. The walls are also very thin that I heard my neighbors next door. Although the hotel is in downtown Bellevue, it's a bit of a hike up some good sized hills to get to the downtown area. I ended up driving and parking at the mall. You will have to do this because there's really nothing around the hotel except for the hotel's restaurants which weren't very good.

Overall, it's a good stop if you need to be in downtown Bellevue. Otherwise, it's just okay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank randomj
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I'd have to say that this is one of the affordable hotels in Bellevue. Stayed here several times due to my company being near the hotel. Week day rates are expensive, over $200 per night but their weekend rates are one of the lowest in town. They offer free parking, rare in Bellevue. King sized bed which is very comfortable. If you are an AAA member, use it book your room as you will get additional discount plus breakfast. I really like their breakfast. Very simple but they offer the freshest fruits in town (trust me as I have stayed in most of the hotels in town)

Room Tip: As for the parking lot view room. Do not get a room facing I-405 as it can get noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Samuel H
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We booked this hotel for one night last Victoria Day weekend. Don't be fooled on the outdated exterior. Newly renovated lobby and spacious, clean hotel rooms and most importantly FREE PARKING!!!. Saved us at least $30-40 staying here than booking a hotel in Downtown Seattle which is only 15-20 minutes away.

I would have given this hotel 5 stars if only they have free wi-fi, but at least they have adequate desk computers for hotel guests available in the lobby.

Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the freeway
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelB1tch25
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I booked this hotel for Memorial Day weekend for a girls shopping weekend (3 of us). Unfortunately, options were limited on a busy holiday weekend

The Sheraton located in downtown Bellevue (well, that's what they say, but certainly NOT walking distance). The rate of $174 was slightly above our budget for one night, but I was sold on the fact that the room was a "club suite", it included breakfast, and they would make sure to include the "most comfortable ever" rollaway bed.

We checked in and was told that there were no rollaways and they are never guaranteed (what??? when you have 3 guests, you'd think that rollaway would be pretty important). The evening supervisor proceeded to tell me that they would provide extra linens so one person could sleep on the floor (ewwww!). No concessions. The club suite was no more than a small outdated, regular room that didn't have enough floor space for a body to sleep. We were also informed that the "included" breakfast wasn't really breakfast and the "real" breakfast was an additional charge.

They agreed to find us another room in the city - penalty free (really, what part of the agreement did we not adhere to??) They managed to find us a room at the Courtyard Marriott for $124/night. For the difference in price, we were not sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised to deal with a much more professional front desk clerk, a nicer room (with a double pull out couch) and it's way closer to downtown Bellevue. They even offered to comp the $10 parking since we had already been through enough.

My advice to the traveller: If you're looking for great value, walking distance from downtown, clean/fairly updated room, stay at the Marriott. They have also have a dining room and a Starbucks just downstairs.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends