Sheraton Bellevue
US$129
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$139
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$139
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$213
US$173
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$199
US$165
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$205
US$190
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
US$165
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

All reviewsthe club loungefree parkingfront deskmexican restaurantspg platinumfree shuttle servicedowntown seattlebusiness tripbottled waterfitness centerbusiness centeryogurtheidifreewayratesmallproperties
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

My husband was having surgery and we didn't want to drive home in case we needed to see the surgeon for the first night post-op so I booked with Sheraton Bellevue and requested an early check-in and a room on the first for so that my husband wouldn't have to walk too far and take elevator up and down and a late check-out to let my husband recover a bit more before making the trek home. Well we ended up checking in late due to unforeseen reasons but when we arrived we were greeted by everyone at registration, our room was on the first floor literally 2 doors down the hallway from front desk and the room was clean and great and we were ok'd on the late check out.
When we came back after our appt, there was a message on our phone mail, it was a staff of front desk checking in on us and to see if the room was to our satisfaction and if there was anything we needed not to hesitate to call the desk. We have never had a courtesy call or message ever in all the hotels we have stayed in (and we have stayed in a lot for weekend get aways). It was refreshing to hear that message.
I would definitely book at this hotel again!
Great staff and service!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

Thank you for staying with us! One thing I am confident of is that we have a staff that cares and about our guests and their well-being. We wouldn't want anything less of that. I am happy that we were able to provide that experience on a very tough day for the post-op surgery.

I hope for a speedy recovery for your husband and please come out for another visit! Hopefully for a vacation the next time!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

From the minute I arrived, the staff was wonderful. My room wasn't ready, and they gave me a complimentary upgrade to club level and I only had to wait 5 minutes. The staff called upon checkin and before checkout to ensure everything was ok. The rooms were nice, modern and comfy.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Thanks Laurie for the review! We know we have tough competition in Bellevue and our staff is definitely something we love to brag about.

We hope you enjoyed our Sheraton Club during your visit. Please reach out to me the next time and I will definitely look into possibly getting another upgrade for you as a thank you.:)

Reviewed 29 August 2015

I came out here for work recently and stayed at this hotel. I have platinum status with Starwood, but when I arrived I did not get the welcome gift, nor did I get any kind of upgrade even though this hotel had an executive floor and lounge which I thought was very strange. The next day, I tried to go to the executive lounge for breakfast and my key card did not work. I was in a rush so I did not talk to the front desk about it and did not get breakfast on my first day. In the evening when I came back from work I went to the front desk to inquire why I did not have access to the lounge and they took a look at my account and apparently it did not show me as having platinum status. I found out from the front desk if you book the hotel previously before you have the status the system does not refresh, What is up with that Starwood???? At this point the front desk made it so my key card worked with the executive lounge although I still missed out on any upgrades or welcome gifts that I would have gotten if the Starwood system was working properly.

I am not going to take this glaring error out on this hotels review since the problem is with Starwood, but it is something for other people to be aware of if you read this review.

Everything else with the hotel was great. My room was clean and newly renovated and the internet worked just fine for me. This was also a terrific gym for a hotel with a pretty big workout area. I ate at the hotel restaurant and the food was good and reasonably priced.

My only other complaint about this hotel is that in the executive lounge for the evening snacks they do not label any of the items. I do not eat pork and I had no idea if some of the items had pork in them. If someone from the hotel reads this then I recommend just putting something out describing the dish and its ingredients on a piece of paper like some other hotels I have been to do. They also had small sandwiches but I could not tell which ones were Turkey or which ones were Ham so I had to also avoid those as well. I did really enjoy the fruit that they provided in the lounge - very fresh and sweet.

Overall the hotel is nice and I would come back if I was in the area again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Hello and thank you for your review! Great to hear that you enjoyed our refreshed look as well as our staff! Our Sheraton Fitness offers a wide variety of equipment to meet anyone's needs, glad it was of great service to you!

I am deeply sorry to hear about the mishap with our SPG status. It is definitely something we can work on and will of course work with our Front Desk team to have this prevented in the future. Also, thank you for your concerns with properly naming and labeling the ingredients of our Club Lounge product. I will get with our Executive Chef to come out with a solution. Something we can of course work on.

Please come out for another visit, we love it when our Platinum members choose to stay with us!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I have a colleague of mine who had to stay at different property & comparing his experience staying at Sheraton is amazing.

Staff is very friendly they help you with all their best efforts. Comfortable stay, very clean and spacious rooms.

Complimentary Shuttle service around limited distance with real nice people behind the wheels, friendly and courteous.

Free acccess to Swimming Pool in Westin for guests staying in Sheraton with Shuttle service.

Recommended for Personal or Business stay.

Room Tip: Near Elevator
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Greetings and thanks for choosing to stay with us! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff's warm and comforting attitudes. Something we take pride in!

I agree, our complimentary shuttle goes within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, definitely an advantage we have with our competitors in Bellevue.

We hope you come out for another visit with us again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2015

I stayed here in May, and was impressed with the quality of the recently renovated rooms given the price point. The hotel staff was also friendly and helpful. If I had any suggestions for improvement it would be a header over the windows to limit light, but I would still highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I had a room on the opposite side of the highway. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Glad you were able to enjoy our hotel refreshed look! We still have a few things still on the way and hopefully you'd be able to see the completion soon! Also, thanks for the kudos on our staff! Hope we were able to make this a home away from home for you!

Come out for another visit with us and please don't hesitate to reach out to me then. I'd like to be able to thank you in person for this great review!