My wife and I are frequent visitors to Seattle and this time we stayed at the Sheraton in Bellevue rather than downtown Seattle. Thought we would give it a try as the hotels in downtown Seattle were double the cost of staying in Bellevue at the Sheraton. We knew it wasn't a 5 star hotel when we booked, so we weren't expecting it to be. It turned out to be fine. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy access to the freeway to head to Seattle. The drive took us about 15 minutes, so not too bad. Hotel was a little older, but was functional and clean, so no complaints. And thumbs up for a shower head that actually worked well! (pet peeve is hotel shower heads that don't work) It was about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel to downtown Bellevue, just a good stroll on a nice day. There were a couple newer hotels closer to the downtown area but they were more $$. Felt for the savings we got and the easy access to the freeway, the Sheraton was a good choice. Suggest asking for a room NOT facing the freeway. We did and the room was fairly quiet, no road noise at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Bellevue Hotel offers free shuttle service to Microsoft Campus and area corporate offices. Our accommodation has 8,000sq ft of meeting space and is walking distance to the Meydenbauer Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Sheraton
- Sheraton Bellevue Washington