US$147
US$300
US$274
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$199
  • Pool
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskfree parkingmexican restaurantspg platinumfree shuttle servicedowntown seattlebusiness tripbusiness centeryogurtheidifreewayratesmallproperties
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The Sheraton Bellevue continues to be consistent in delivering a clean, comfortable stay. I've stayed here a couple times since my last review, and each visit was very similar. This time I was located in a room away rom the highway; the noise difference to me was very slight. I was in an adjoining room, and the soundproofing could definitely use some improvement, as I could hear conversations, televison, etc. clearly through the door. Love the "green" options the hotel provides. The free parking is a plus in Bellevue, and although crowded at times, never an issue finding a spot. it was nice to have the option to take a free shuttle into the office each morning rather than dealing with parking in our downtown location. Staff is consistently friendly, and willing and able to help with recommendations.

Room Tip: Avoid adjoining rooms for noise. Didn't notice issue with outside noise.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Hello and thanks for choosing to staying with us again! Glad our shuttle service was able to make your travels a bit easier for you. We know how stressful it can be having to drive in an unfamiliar area and our Guest Services know just about every location in Bellevue!

Our Make A Green Program has been a hit with our guests and also helps us in the hotel so thank you for opting in this program to make a difference!

Please come out for another visit with us! We love to have our regular travelers make this hotel their "home away from home!"

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We attended a concert in the area, and really just needed a room to crash for the night. I booked this on the Starwood website directly, and the rate we used was the AAA rate. We booked a king room - no special upgrades.

On arrival, we started with looking for parking. The lot was quite full, but it was not a problem to find. The lot was well lit - and the parking was free!

The clerks greeted us with a smile. Our clerk confirmed my rate, advised they had blocked me into a feather free room (yes!), and confirmed out bed type. I had forgotten my toothbrush - the clerk delivered this with a smile. Additionally, the clerk did ask us what time we would be checking out. We did not receive one of those pesky housekeeping knocks in the AM. Good work Sheraton! We were off on our way to the fifth floor - the Starwood Preferred Guest floor.

The hallway was well lit, and the numbers very clear. The room was clean and well stocked with the standard amenities. Good quality towels, Sheraton branded toiletries, a shower puff, cotton ball and a nail file. There was two complementary bottles of water, Starbucks coffee, and Tazo tea. There was a small fridge for keeping things cool, televisions and an excellent working desk.

The highlight of any of my stays at a Starwood property is the actual bed. This hotel did not disappoint. The bed was clean and comfy. Thank you!

I would stay here again if the price was right - a good location near Seattle. Seriously, just a short drive to the city or to Woodenville wine country!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Greetings and thanks for staying with us! We know FREE parking is a perk and most hotels in Bellevue already charge. Glad our staff was able to make this an effortless travel for you!

Please come out for another visit. We love when our visitors from the North stay with us!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

My wife and I are frequent visitors to Seattle and this time we stayed at the Sheraton in Bellevue rather than downtown Seattle. Thought we would give it a try as the hotels in downtown Seattle were double the cost of staying in Bellevue at the Sheraton. We knew it wasn't a 5 star hotel when we booked, so we weren't expecting it to be. It turned out to be fine. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy access to the freeway to head to Seattle. The drive took us about 15 minutes, so not too bad. Hotel was a little older, but was functional and clean, so no complaints. And thumbs up for a shower head that actually worked well! (pet peeve is hotel shower heads that don't work) It was about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel to downtown Bellevue, just a good stroll on a nice day. There were a couple newer hotels closer to the downtown area but they were more $$. Felt for the savings we got and the easy access to the freeway, the Sheraton was a good choice. Suggest asking for a room NOT facing the freeway. We did and the room was fairly quiet, no road noise at all.

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT facing the freeway. We did and we couldn't hear any road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Hello and thanks for staying with us! While we know we aren't the prettiest penny in the market, glad our hotel was able to satisfy your needs and expectations! Please come out again and reach out to me! I'd like to personally thank you on your next visit for such a wonderful review.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

The building doesn't live up to the standard I'd expect from Sheraton, though the furnishings etc in the rooms are very nice. Area is really nice and the personnel were good. Easy access to downtown Bellevue and Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings and thank you for giving us a chance! First and foremost, thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and our interior furnishings. I agree and we get this a lot from our guests that our building doesn't reflect the interior of our hotel. With the new buildings rising in Bellevue, we know that we aren't the shiniest penny in the market.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review for us. Hopefully, our service and interior designing would keep wanting you to stay with us in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

My husband was having surgery and we didn't want to drive home in case we needed to see the surgeon for the first night post-op so I booked with Sheraton Bellevue and requested an early check-in and a room on the first for so that my husband wouldn't have to walk too far and take elevator up and down and a late check-out to let my husband recover a bit more before making the trek home. Well we ended up checking in late due to unforeseen reasons but when we arrived we were greeted by everyone at registration, our room was on the first floor literally 2 doors down the hallway from front desk and the room was clean and great and we were ok'd on the late check out.
When we came back after our appt, there was a message on our phone mail, it was a staff of front desk checking in on us and to see if the room was to our satisfaction and if there was anything we needed not to hesitate to call the desk. We have never had a courtesy call or message ever in all the hotels we have stayed in (and we have stayed in a lot for weekend get aways). It was refreshing to hear that message.
I would definitely book at this hotel again!
Great staff and service!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Julie G, Assistant General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

Thank you for staying with us! One thing I am confident of is that we have a staff that cares and about our guests and their well-being. We wouldn't want anything less of that. I am happy that we were able to provide that experience on a very tough day for the post-op surgery.

I hope for a speedy recovery for your husband and please come out for another visit! Hopefully for a vacation the next time!