“Club rooms not worth the price...”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed 30 July 2010

Save the money and don't opt for the so-called Club rooms. The breakfast (included with the Club room) was non-existent: by 8am everything was gone and the management didn't replenish anything. Likewise, our complimentary hors d'oeuvre tickets went unused. The additional $20/night for the Club room(s) gets you nothing: for the extra charge, the hotel should at least throw-in free wi-fi (which is $10/day EXTRA). For the price, there are better deals in the area...

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walla99362

Reviewed 27 July 2010

Bought this on priceline.com . It was quite all right, although a bit away from the city center.

Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Even though there are more luxurious hotels to stay at, this one gets me every-time! I am a frequent guest because the staff is so superb. Julie and all the staff at the front desk are always awesome! It is why I keep coming back. The rooms are quiet and they treat me dog very well. This hotel is dog friendly and there is no parking fees. Shopping is close by and a shuttle service is provided. The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend the bellevue sheraton because of the caliber of service.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2010

Can honestly say there is nothing particularly wrong with this hotel, but there are things that could be changed to make it much better and what it was intended to be. As a gold member with SPG, I have stayed at many Westin and Sheraton properties so I think I have something to compare to. Upon check in I was told they wouldn't be able to honor my upgrade, although that is one of the perks to gold status, wasn't really that big a deal for me, as I had a late flight the following evening , I did request a late check out, 4pm is check out time as a gold member, had to practicaly beg, before she asked the manager, who said it wasn't an issue as it wasn't very busy....hello didn't she just tell me they couldn't honor the upgrade because they were too busy, I didn't make an issue of it as it wasn't really a big deal, we were put on the 4th floor, what I found really odd, when the elevator opened to the floor , you would almost think your getting off on the wrong floor looks like a storage area, big cold brown steel doors are staring back at you, no table with picture or mirror, very odd. Upon entering the room, can honestly say I'm not claustrophobic, but this room would make you feel as if you were, very narrow small hallway, your luggage wouldn't roll between the dresser and the bed, it was a king size bed and it just fit in the room had to lay luggage in the narrow entry way as there was literally nowhere else in the room to store it. Bed was really comfy thou. That was about the only perk, internet was a total scam, for $10 per night, as much as I have issues with paying for something almost every other hotel offers for free, its one of those things we just can't seem to live without, please be aware that you not only pay to access the internet in your room you pay for every device you connect with, as my husband and I both travel with laptops for work, we both logged on and didn't realized until check out that it was a total of $20 plus taxes, it was explained to be if you log on with your blackberry or iphone another $10 charge, I honestly think thats a bit much, decided to order a light breakfast for my husband and I two orders of whole wheat toast and a glass of milk and a glass of OJ, took forever to arrive and when it did it was freezing cold, I mean so cold the butter wasn't even melted, still hard on the toast, which was a clear indication it sat sitting for a long time b4 they even buttered it, for $26, I wasn't leaving that one go, we couldn't even eat it one bite, that was it. So I did phone, they said they would remove the charges for the toast. Parking is free , and they do provide a complimentary shuttle. But we requested it one evening , had reservations at Ruth's Chris. and the front desk staff told us to just have a seat in the lobby it would be arriving for us in about 5 mins, we waited about 15 mins, only to have another couple walk up from outside and jump in as it was a van that could accomadate several ppl, we walked toward the shuttle and explained to the driver where we wanted to go and that we were waiting in the lobby as per the front desk's instructions, he said well I have to take these ppl somewhere first , I'll be back in 30-40 mins, told him it was ok we'd just phone a cab. The location is about a 5-10 minute walk to great shopping, restaurants and bars, in my honest opinion, I much prefer Bellevue to Seattle, much cleaner, newer, and I felt much safer, no panhandling that I could see. Overall the hotel isn't terrible, just has the potential with better management to be so much better than was it is. Its not a bad place to stay just so many other choices in the area would prefer to try somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
gmsheratonbellevue, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2010

Dear Love2Travel286,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments on your recent stay in our hotel. While we appreciate your staying with us and your feedback, we do regret that your experience was less than 100% satisfactory. Please be advised that we are reviewing your comments, and will be taking steps to address these issue going forward.

Thank you again for staying with us, and our best regards from the management team.

Reviewed 10 July 2010

Stayed 2 nights in this hotel...
The hotel looks plain on the outside but the interior was great! The lobby was nice and classy and there's 4 free computer terminals conveniently located near the lobby..
The rooms are clean and nicely decorated too... and the beds are comfy!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family