Hilton Bellevue
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$188
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$214
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$206
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$169
Silver Cloud Inn
1,238 results
All reviewsexecutive floorfront deskbit datedrooms are largebusiness tripfree shuttleseattle areanice stayclose to downtownup to datefitness centershuttle serviceeasy accessself parkinglobbyhonorsrenovation
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We were there as part of a Wedding reception and got a great group rate. The location is perfect for visiting Seattle (including Boeing factory, Tulip festival and Mt Rainier) . The hotel has a great lobby with an excellent breakfast - you should also try the nearby (1.2 mi) Chace's Pancake Corral. And parking is only $20 (Free on Fri & Sat). We were there in Mar/Apr, so could not use the pool - would be a great addition in summer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank preacher771
MarkMathewsGM, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are thrilled that you had a great stay at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel, enjoying our convenient location and excellent breakfast. It was a pleasure to host you while in town for the wedding and we hope you will have the opportunity to enjoy our pool sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Love this place ... they go out of their way to make you welcome. The bar area is easily accessible and the hostess's are super friendly (don't look down on you) and eager to suggest a plate or two from the menu.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank reynoldl421
MarkMathewsGM, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are happy that our team took such great care of you and made you feel so welcome. It’s a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay and had a few memorable encounters with our staff! We hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Bellevue Hotel again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I pre-checked into my room and nothing was available on the 9th floor (Executive Level - I am a Diamond status with Hilton). When I called the hotel, they said it was all reserved but they added a note to my profile and before I even landed in Seattle I had a text saying they got me a room on the 9th floor. Not only that, but the room was in a perfect location near the elevators like I prefer!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank myg35is4sale

We are thrilled that you enjoyed such a pleasant stay with us; it is exactly what we like to hear from our valued guests! Our aim is to please and your praise lets us know that we're doing a good job. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. We hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Bellevue Hotel when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed here to go to opening day at Safeco. The hotel is extremely quiet even when they are full. I have always gotten a great nights rest at this hotel. For only a 20 minute drive into Seattle, without the Seattle hotel rates, this place is awesome!

Room Tip: The Hilton Honors members have rooms on higher floor levels.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BigLouSpokane
MarkMathewsGM, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Located just minutes away from Seattle, we are always happy to offer a convenient and affordable option for our guests. Thank you for sharing your quiet and comfortable stay with us. Your kind words about our property are sincerely appreciated and we hope you will visit the Hilton Bellevue Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend wanted to do a short getaway from home. I’ve been to Seattle numerous times however this was his first time. We stayed on the top floor. We don’t get much sleep at home with the kids so we definitely fell asleep quickly on the comfy king size bed. The room was perfect. Location was great. People are nice. I love Bellevue and I normally stay at the Hampton Inn but this Hilton was so nice; I’ll be back to stay here again. I even got a text message from someone who works for the hotel to see if I needed anything upon my arrival and she also checked on me during my stay. This hotel didn’t disappoint me at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mveunnasack
MarkMathewsGM, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We couldn’t be happier to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Providing a relaxing atmosphere for our guests is essential so we are delighted that you enjoyed such a peaceful night’s sleep. Our team works hard to assist our guests the best way that we can and we truly appreciate your wonderful comments about our attentive customer service. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Bellevue Hotel.