All reviews kimchi omelet station fire pit omelet bar free breakfast made to order omelets park and ride full kitchen pool and hot tub free parking fresh fruit seattle bellevue definitely stay here again minute drive small kitchen front desk staff excellent stay
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is not my first time at this property and it has always been pleasant. Outstanding staff, great room supper bed and the food is good. Don't hear the rooms around you, you would be hard pressed to find anywhere that comes close at the price.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello Spitz251,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue, we truly appreciate your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our outstanding staff, great room and food. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone of us if you have any further questions or if we can help plan a future visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The staff went above and beyond to be extremely helpful. Wish the service van ran on weekends, but other than that no complaints. Front desk Matt was the best. Thanks for a great stay. We will for sure be back if we ever have to stay in Bellevue.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello amypaige2018,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read our staff went above and beyond to be extremely helpful! I appreciate your kind words for Matt, he is a true asset to the hotel and a pleasure to work with. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue should your travels ever take you back to the Bellevue area.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Overall, the Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue is a fantastic property. What makes the property really special is hands down the staff. Michael & James at the front desk and Mauris & her husband in housekeeping truly make you feel at home. These guys are extremely sweet, remember your name and preferences, and show that they truly care. These type of individuals is what set a property apart. Well done!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello joejoe195,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you had a fantastic stay with us and our staff took great care of you particularly Michael, James, Mauris and Ernesto. They are all true assets to the hotel and a pleasure to work with. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone of us if you have any further questions or if we can help plan a future visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriends and I stayed here for a weekend getaway and we were greeted with courtesy and warmth! The staff provided a list of things to do in Bellevue and Seattle, which saved us a lot of time. Our rooms were also comfy and provided everything we needed for a successful girls’ weekend! Big thanks to Matt & Heidi!! Will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HHBellevueGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello linayang84,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff took great care of you for your girls weekend! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team including Matt and Heidi. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hyatt House Bellevue in the near future and please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further inquiries or if we can help plan your next girls weekend.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Loved my quick stay here! Most comfortable and clean room I have every had! Breakfast spread was great, coffee was hot and ready to go. I am trying to find the pillows and purchase them for my home, the pillows were absolute heaven!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello gclansford,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt House Bellevue. I was pleased to read you loved your stay with us and you had a chance to enjoy a few of our amenities including our complimentary breakfast buffet and coffee station. We would be happy to sell you a few new pillows upon your return to the hotel anytime. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or if we can help plan your next visit.