All reviews outdoor pool attached restaurant breakfast buffet no elevator first floor comfortable beds close to downtown free shuttle nice stay wi fi front desk staff shuttle service yogurt easy access business trip seattle freeway
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We attended an event at the large hotel next door, and stayed at the Red Lion Inn. Our room as extremely clean, no allergens, a real blessing for those of us with allergies. I had requested an allergy free room, and it was excellent. Very comfortable King bed, quiet, and pleasant. The stairs to the 2nd floor were tricky for me using crutches and carrying my bags...there was no elevator to the 2nd floor. So if you have an injury, make sure to book ahead of time to get a room on the main floor. There was a pool, but I didn't have time to swim.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heather M, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad you requested and enjoyed the allergy free room . I am sorry we could not accommodate you on the 1st floor. As you mentioned, we will always do our best to accommodate a first floor request, but the sooner you let us know the better able we are to meet the request. We hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Warning - leave nothing of value in your vehicle and park near the front desk if possible. Our car was broken into overnight. Damage to vehicle and contents about $1,000. Plus the inconvenience of having the glass repaired before we could continue on our vacation.

This location would be at the bottom of my list for a stay in Bellevue.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

I am so sorry that your car was broken into when it was parked here with us. We hate to hear that! Although this is not a very common occurrence, we are a city location, and even with patrols of our parking lot it is not always possible for us to prevent an incident like this. As you said, it is important not to leave anything visible in your parked car, and we do remind guests of this via signs in the parking lot and notices on our parking passes. However, when something like this happens, it is always so upsetting and we apologize for the loss and for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

You took money from me but caused horrible confusion for Carolyn! How can you take money from someone but not inform Red Lion Hotel staff?
It’s really too bad your staff was so begligent and irresponsible.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so sorry that you experienced some issues with communication between Travelocity and Red Lion. It is hard for me to respond specifically because I do not completely understand the issue based upon the info here. If there s anything I can do to straighten out what happened, I would love to do so! Please contact the hotel and ask for the manager and I am happy to help.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

They staff was friendly. But the food was so-so, would not pay for the meal we had.
The hotel was very clean, felt safe.. the doors slammed very loud though which was a bit of a hassle. My friends and I were all in different spots, wish we could have been closer together but it happens. The room for our seminar was wonderful as well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Heather M, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and review. Information like this helps us to improve. We are looking into ways to muffle the sound of slamming doors- thank you for letting us know about that. We hope you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This Red Lion is not up to the quality of most. Although staff was excellent - friendly and very helpful, the room we were in has seen better days! More filled holes in the wall than I've seen outside a college dorm room. Power outlets were only behind the beds - so if you wanted to charge any devices you needed to pull bed out from wall or have an extension cord! Not even powered light bases were provided. If it wasn't for the great staff at reception and in restaurant I would have given two stars.

Room Tip: The lower rooms facing out onto courtyard are a good location to get out fast!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Heather M, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are currently adding usb and electrical plugs to our bedside tables. We agree that people need a place to charge! Thanks for your comments about the staff as well.