All reviews the lake house restaurant hotel room bliss products library area modern vibe spectacular room lobby bar is lincoln square bottle of champagne bachelorette party valet park beautiful hotel soaking tub on demand ironing board upgraded to a suite favorite hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to express my great appreciation to Nick, the front desk supervisor as well as Allison for making my parents 40th anniversary the best it’s ever been. They were so kind and warm and the staff was very willing to make her stay extra special. There is no doubt that I will be staying here much more often due to their wonderful service. Thank you so much I really appreciate it!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

This was such a wonderful experience. My mom wanted to see the fireworks but was unable to be outside to enjoy the outdoor festivities. I decided to book a room for one night and requested a room with a view for us to enjoy the firework show.

From the time we checked in our experience was one to remember. The hotel has beautiful art, comfortable spaces for you to relax and enjoy the music, surrounded by all different places to eat, shop, take in a movie...I just could go on and on. But I have to acknowledge Jordan S. who greeted us with a friendly smile and hello. He made our stay exceptional. He was very professional and very attentive. Really all the staff was superior. Jordan S. made sure to take his time and explain everything the W Bellevue has to offer. Because of Jordan S. exceptional service we are looking forward to coming back soon!

Well done W Bellevue! Well done!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MiMi7100
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Sad. Very sad, the customer relations is so poor in such a beautifully designed hotel. This hotel is been open for maybe a year now, so you would think that Management would get their act together by now. And bad customer relations includes bad relations by management. And further, after I left the hotel they put a room service charge against my credit card. I never used room service and so now I have to waste my time with my credit card company dispute the bill. As much as this is a nice hotel, never ever ever waste your time going there.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

My wife and I had to escape our neighborhood for the 4th because we have an 11 month old and there was no way he was going to sleep with bombs going off thirty feet from his window. So, we decided to try and find a place where we would be able to see a fireworks show from the room and have it be quiet enough for him to sleep. Best of both worlds.

I settled on the W Bellevue since I couldn't find anyplace in Seattle to see the Lake Union fireworks show.

From the word go, these guys were nothing but class. They specifically reserved a room overlooking the fireworks show even though it is not policy to do so. They made it happen. We had probably the best possible vantage point you could have, looking directly at the roof of the building across the street where they were setting them off, it was fantastic. For reference, we were on the 10th floor.

Beyond that, shortly after we checked in, their concierge (for W it's called "Whatever, Whenever") named Allison Wagner, sent up a fruit/meat/cheese platter to our room. Mind you, we hadn't even seen or spoken to Allison, so someone else on staff must have mentioned us to her and she went above and beyond to write us a note thanking us for coming and hoping that Teddy would sleep well in the room. It was absurdly nice. The DEFINITION of hospitality.

As a cherry on top, after we went and walked around the 4th of July event in the park, we came back and said hello to one of the many super friendly folks manning the front desk. I feel bad, but i didn't get her name (they were all fantastic). She gave Teddy a little stuffed cat to have and play with, again, totally unprompted.

I was blown away with the level of care and service at this hotel. I'm a business traveler, and that doesn't happen.

If you have the opportunity, PLEASE make this your choice in Bellevue, they do it absolutely right.

Also - the room was lovely. :-)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Adam D
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Make sure to use a credit card when checking inn this property. Front staff will charge you the full amount of your stay plus 60% incidentals without informing you in advance. I made that mistake by using my debit... even after letting staff know.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Demica-WBellevue, Front Office Manager at W Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear adrydorta,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to W Bellevue. I can see that the authorization on your credit card caught you off guard and I am sorry to hear this. I recognize that when you are traveling there are several things that you are worrying about however, we do make these types of authorizations for all guests checking into the hotel. You are right, all hotels have a different in their amounts and I can see how 60% of the stay might be a shock. I will work with my talent to be more mindful of this to our guests, especially when it is mentioned to us. I sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Warm regards,