Lowest prices for your stay
US$180
US$180
Trip.com
US$174
Hotels.comUS$180
PricelineUS$180
TravelocityUS$180
All reviews microsoft office nice stay would stay again business trip redmond stove seattle
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022

For the given price and location, I can blindly say that we cannot get any other stay like ESA. Overall I had a wonderful stay in the hotel. The staffs were very humble and did regular check to ensure that my needs are met.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
Reviewed 16 April 2022

What is there to say about Bill and his staff? Nothing but the utmost respect and dignity is what I would begin that answer with. This hotel has been home for my fiancee and I while we grind to find an apartment in the ultra competitive Seattle Metro Area. We've had some ups and downs, trials and tribulations as every has during this Pandemic and this place has always kept the room clean, warm, and a place to stay for a while. There really is no place like home and that is what Bill and his staff have created here. 5/5 hands down not even a second thought on that rating.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback about your experience. Here at Extended Stay America, we take pride in creating a memorable, exceptional 'home away from home' for our guests. So we are thrilled to hear our team provided excellent service and you were pleased with immaculate, comfortable accommodations. We will share your compliments with the team, especially Bill. Thank you and your family again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next stay.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 10 April 2022

Stayed there for about 10 nights. Room was clean and had a kitchen. Staff was very professional.

No housekeeping ever went to the room

I just moved to the area and it was great for what I needed it to be: an affordable place to stay near my new employer while I found a place to rent.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 April 2022

Room is spacious and very clean. It’s walkable distance to all stores and Microsoft office. I would suggest to choose extended stay at America hotel if you are looking for stay in Bellevue / Redmond. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America Seattle - Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2022

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and recommending us to future guests. Our team is so pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay, found your suite comfortable, and the staff friendly and professional. We are also glad our location worked well for you and that you appreciated being so close to Microsoft. Thank you once more for allowing us to be of service, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 31 March 2022

Great facility. Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Free parking. Close to shops and restaurants. Clean rooms with amenities including stove, microwave and medium size refrigerator. Comfortable bed and clean shower.

Date of stay: March 2022