“Better than Dublin!!”

Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 582 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We stumbled on this truly Irish Pub while walking around from Chicago and sat outside to watch Seattle's beautiful waterfront with Mt. Rainier faintly in the distance. It was 5P and we beat the crowd, so service was prompt and really friendly. I'm usually a bit leery about Irish food since we Americans tend to put more emphasis on the beer and booze than on the food. But, not here...Jameson's on-the-rocks with lots of fresh lemon>>just the way I luv it ($8 for a measured jigger was pricey, tho, specially for TWO)...washed down better Shepherd's Pie ($6.50) and Gravy over Fries ($4) than I had in Dublin where I paid $18 EU just for the pie. Their secret is to add some tomato paste while browning the meat with carrots, onions, and peas. The homemade Mashed Potatoes were piped onto the top together with a thick slice of excellent Brown Bread and dense White Bread made only better with Sweet Butter. My partner had Pacific Northwest Salmon Skewers with a tasty Tartar Sauce. And, the Salty Caramel Praline we shared was perfect. What a great deal!!

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We walked in here around 9:50 because the website said they were open until 2:00.

We had an underage family member with us and they told us they couldn't serve us because after 10:00 you need to be 21.

Well this was not listed anywhere in the restaurant so I think that is a bunch of bull.

They're just lazy and don't want to check ids after 10. It also looked dirty and dingy.

Very rude. Would not
Go back.

I am fine with a restaurant having policies like this but advertise it so everyone knows and don't embarrass or be rude about it.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Service and atmosphere were very good. I had the Reuben sandwich which was salty, soggy, and a bit small. This was not bad, but there are a lot of other choices around.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Average Irish Bar with Average Service in an above Average Location. This bar looks the part of an Irish Bar and offers a standard Irish Menu. I had the Irish Beef stew, it was served warmed but not all the way through. The service was okay, not outstanding or friendly.

1  Thank MPJAX
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Cool pub on the waterfront. Indoor and outdoor seating. Good drinks, good food, good conversation. Very friendly staff.