“Good Food but noisy”

Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Paddy Coyne's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 561 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Went there for lunch. Had Bangers and Mash. It was pretty decent. They also have what they call shepherds Pie but its made with ground beef. They should be advertising it as cottage pie. A friend had a Guinness. They claimed it was very good. I don't drink beer so I wouldn't begin to know myself. The staff was friendly and helpful. But despite the fact there were only a few patrons at the time I was there in the middle of the afternoon it was pretty noisy.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good-I had the Mac and cheese, my husband a lamb shepherds pie, and my son the Ellis Island Buger. My son was quite happy with his burger, said it was cooked just right. Our food was tasty, just a little small for the price. Ended up at Cheesecake Factory for dessert later because we were still a little hungry. If you aren't super hungry and would like a good beer with your meal, this might be the spot.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Great food and drinks. House IPA is worth a try and a visit back. TV viewing area makes it a nice joint. Must try the praties and gravy and also the Guinness chicken fingers, amazing!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

The reuban was good and the onion rings tasty. But neither was spectacular. The slice of ice cream pie was OK, not great. Service was excellent though. Totally responsive to my needs.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have been several times to the Paddy Coyne's at the Bellevue Square Mall (Bellevue, WA). Two items I especially like are the Shepherds Pie and the Corned Beef. Their soda bread also is excellent. At this particular Paddy Coyne's they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, being close to several hotels. I am looking forward to trying their breakfast items soon.