All reviewsstarbucks downstairswithin walking distanceparking garagebellevue downtownroom ratewould definitely stay here againshopping and restaurantsper nightlittle thingsroom was clean and comfortableindoor poollocation is greatflat screen tvbreakfast buffeteasy accessfree internetbusiness traveler
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was doing business in Bellevue and stayed at the Courtyard. I always rate rooms based on the cleanliness and sleep quality. The bed was super comfortable. The room was nice and quiet. The curtains covered the windows when they were closed which made the room nice and dark, just the way I like it. And the room temperature was great. I slept great!

It is in a great location and walking distance from nearly all of the high tech companies in Bellevue. I even took a walk around the block to identify many various company buildings. I highly recommend the Courtyard.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Always impressed with the quality of this hotel. Have stayed here on numerous occasions. 1 Bedroom Suite is great size, clean and fully business functional. The hotel has a good restaurant/bar on site and numerous eateries within easy walking distance. There is a Starbucks attached to the property. It is directly across the street from the Shops at Bravern (Nieman Marcus and other upscale stores.) Easy walking to most of Bellevue's businesses.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing 8th Ave (front of hotel) Can be a little noisy
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

We came down from Vancouver BC to do some shopping - my wife in particular at the Walking Company. We booked a room at the Courtyard Seattle Bellevue because it was fairly close to the 405 Freeway, Bellevue Square and some of the good eateries, such as the Cheesecake Factory and Din Tai Fung. It also offered a senior's discount rate. Our room was fairly spacious and very quiet. The bed was a little softer than what we are used to but we slept well - maybe because of all the walking we did. We paid $18 per day for underground parking. Breakfast was not included with the senior's discount rate, but there is a restaurant with full service and also a Starbucks in the hotel where you can buy coffee, juice, bagel, scones, danish, etc. We enjoyed our short stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: The inside rooms facing the inner courtyard are quieter than the outside rooms facing the street.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I stayed here for a week. The check in was quite quick.
The room was spacious and the sleep quality was good. The decor is basic though as of a standard hotel. I was thinking that breakfast is included in the package but i found to my surprise it was not. For the price i was paying that was a put off.
Overall, it is a standard hotel - nothing too great and nothing too bad. Very close to my office so a good option.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

A night at this hotel on 4-18 costs $480.48 (direct reservation). I was informed that my room comes with breakfast. Around 7 am on 4-19, I asked the waitress which meal was included with my hotel. She said anything $18 on the menu or the continental breakfast buffet. Next to me was another gentleman who asked the same question and was given the same answer. When I checked out at 4 am on 4-20, a food bill of 26.10 was charged to my room. When I disputed with the checkout clerk, she said that my Courtyard rate does not include any food and that was it. Overall, the hotel room is definitely not worth $480. To be further mislead and billed for that continental breakfast was definitely unacceptable. To all future guests of this Courtyard Marriott, you may want to choose an alternate hotel that have better business practices.

Room Tip: My room faces the road so it was noisy
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Brittiany P, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for completing this survey, and providing feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown. We are saddened that we did not provide a positive experience, and would like to apologize about the misleading information you experienced regarding our breakfast pricing. I will definitely follow up with my team about this matter to prevent any further issues. Our rates here are based off of our occupancy, events in the area, and even the day of the week, Furthermore, we definitely understand this may be inconvenient for some business travelers, and will like to apologize for that as well. Thank you again for your feedback, If you are in the Downtown Bellevue area we would love have you stay with us again.