1,147 results
All reviews heavenly bed corner suite shopping package cheesecake factory lincoln square self parking shopping mall within walking distance restaurants and bars an upgrade business trip downtown seattle indoor pool great room convenient location fitness center free parking
Reviewed 8 August 2018

No bellman at late arrival and departure at 10:30 AM, would have expected available coffee at least in lobby.
Somewhat disappointed also as to restaurant or shop in hotel. Great service by housekeeper .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony W, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience. I am sorry that we did not provide you with the level of service upon arrival and departure I understand how disappointing this must have been to experience. I will be sharing this feedback with the appropriate team to ensure we are staffing to accommodate our customers needs. I am happy to hear that our housekeeper provided you with exceptional service. We look forward to seeing you in the future and providing you with an exceptional experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We were in town for a wedding and needed to find a nearby hotel for a few days. I called the Westin Bellevue as the bride had booked a group of rooms at a discounted rate at three different hotels in Bellevue and the Westin was one of the hotels on the list. My husband also needed a place to do some work during the mornings and we were looking for a room with a desk that would preferably be separate from the bedroom. When I placed the call to “reservations” it was recommended that we book the Executive Suite. The Executive Suite was not included in the bride’s discounted rate but I booked the room anyway as the reservations agent said that it had a desk with a separated room for my husband to work in. Upon arrival we found that there was indeed a separate room from the bedroom. However, the desk area was in the bedroom area not in the separated room where my husband intended to work. We had paid extra to have a separated room with a desk area, but they were not in the same room together. We went down to the front desk to see about getting another room. Of course the only rooms available were the regular rooms with no separated area. Not only were these rooms no longer offered at the discounted rate that the bride had booked, we were told that we could “down grade” to a regular room “complimentary” of the hotel. I asked if there was not a lower price on the regular room if we “downgraded” and I was told that they could take $20 off of the price of the Executive Suite. We decided to stay in our room since the $20 didn’t seem like it was worth it to make the move. Had we known that the Executive Suite was just a separate room with no desk in it we would not have booked a room at the Westin.

The hotel also seems worn in places and looks like it needs a remodel.

Also, the restaurant in the hotel does not serve lunch so we had to order room service one day in order to get lunch at the hotel.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, but our overall experience was not what we expect of the Westin based on previous stays at other Westin locations.

Hello JoJo Paris Girl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay. We take great pride in providing our guests with an exceptional experience and was disappointed to see we did not meet those expectations for your recent stay.

I want to apologize on behalf of our reservations team for not providing you accurate information regarding your room it must have been very disappointing to experience. I will be sharing your feedback with our reservations team to prevent this experience from happening again in the future.

I want to thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If your travels are bringing you back to Bellevue and I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me personally help to arrange your stay details.

tony.waters@westin.com

Thanks
Tony

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Have been going to the Westin Bellevue for years. Got engaged there 9 years ago an revisited a number of times since. Always thrilled with the quality and service. This time they underwhelmed. All ave.

Room tip: Nothing more than average. The room no better than a Hampton or Embassy.

Hello djdowning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent expereince.

I was disappointed to hear that we did not provide you with the same experience as we did on the day you received your proposal. I want to apologize on behalf of our staff that we did not provide you with the level of service you experienced in the past I understand how disappointing this must have been to experience. I will be working with my team to address these concerns.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. If you decide to join us again in the future please reach out to me personally so that I may provide you with the experience you deserve. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

tony.waters@westin.com

Thanks
Tony

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We are frequent guest at either the Westin, the W next door or Bellevue Club. Albeit, I don’t expect the service at the Westin to match those at the the Bellevue Club but I certainly never thought I would be so put off during checking in; first impression that sets the tone for the rest of weekend.

I was checked in by the Front Desk Supervisor (who usually addresses these reviews!) and she was so unwelcoming and made us feel like we were interrupting her when we approached to check in. We typically stay at this property for long weekends and didn’t realize there was a parking charge for normal Sunday’s. Instead of patiently explaining, we received a curt “there’s always been a charge”. Followed by a list of other charges we are subjected to. I asked about a potential upgrade, only to be told that it would be another charge of $160 a night for an upgrade, but she would do us a solid and charge us $100 instead. We politely declined and was disappointed that being Gold doesn’t garner any upgrades. (We would be still be Platinum if there was consistent service!)

The most frustrating part after all that, we requested our pet amenity to be sent up and nothing was brought up until a second call was made when we returned for the night.

Housekeeping staff was great as usual and we really appreciate the extra effort you had to make to grab us our doggy bed late at night.

Date of stay: July 2018
4  Thank Faizal J
Janice W, Complex Sales Coordinator at The Westin Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello Faizal J,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. Your suggestion means a lot to us to improve and develop our service.

We sincerely apologize for unwelcoming check-in process with our front office team. Your review will be shared with our director of front office, Tony Waters, and other team leaders to review our teams' performance. We would like to let you know that our self-parking service at Lincoln Square is complimentary between Friday night to Saturday midnight. Unfortunately, self-parking is not complimentary starting Sunday morning.

I would like to personally thank you for your royalty with us as SPG member. The best part of being one of our SPG member is you can enjoy all the benefits and we recognize your royalty with our company to provide better services. Our Gold members will receive an upgrade to an enhanced room at check-in - corner room, higher floor or better view that are available during guests' stay. It looks like your reservation has been upgraded to next level room type located in higher floor before your check-in. I believe our team was looking for any available suites when you requested for a upgrade during the check-in. Unfortunately, we had very limited number of suites during your stay and the upgrade charge was mentioned based on the room type we have available.

Regarding our pet amenity, we provide dog bed and dog bowels as our pet amenity upon request during our check-in. You could also reach out to us before your arrival so our agents can connect with our housekeeping department to have the pet amenity set up in your room.

If you have any additional questions regarding the hotel amenity and service, please reach out to our director of front office, Tony Waters, via email (tony.waters@westin.com) or phone (425.638.1041). Thank you.

Be Well,

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Excellent location for various activities and foods. Like most Westin properties, their heavenly beds and rooms are cleans. Everything depends on people. The facility have a strong and very organized associates. David Lee, of the front desk and Jojo Songco, of the restaurant , made our stay very pleasant.

Room tip: Rooms on higher floors, on the west side looking toward the rivers, are excellent.
Date of stay: June 2018