Canam Pizza
Ranked #247 of 569 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 November 2016

I was impressed with the first visit so I made it a point to visit again. The taste was awesome (remember its Pizza with an Indian twist and toppings, Indianised completely) so have your expectations in line. The topping is the dry Indian curry and is very well made.

The staff is not very sophisticated and maybe that is the reason for some bad service reviews. Nonetheless we did not have a bad expereince with the service.

The place is quite popular with the sub-continent folks although I did see folks from other ethnicity.

Must visit if you like pizza's in my opinion. I have not found anything close in India. Domino's/Pizaa hut in India are nothing in comparison.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We visited Can-AM after a long time and first time at their new location. Their pizza still tastes what I would have tasted couple of years back, just perfect consistency. My kids do not like spicy food, but they did not complain here. We were impressed that they really enjoyed the Indian flavor of pizza. Their new location looks much nicer than previous one. Their pizzas are certainly 5 stars, but the guy who was taking orders certainly does not how to smile and greet the customers. Anyway, we enjoyed the pizza :-)

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

They have so many options to offer, though we order same pizza almost everytime, but it tastes same(great) everytime.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

If you are a pizza lover, then must visit Can-am pizza, thay have a variety of pizzzas to offer and each of them tastes

Reviewed 1 May 2016

This pizza gives the unique Indiian flavor which we don't even get back in India. The only issue will be the poor customer service...