“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We came here for dinner & were seated on the outdoor patio. While the table & chairs were a bit beat-up, beyond that, everything was great. Our service was good & I enjoyed my cuban sandwich. I was surprised that a brewery that served food didn't have french fries on the menu. I didn't think it was anything special, though we were happy with it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Go in here just to have some Chuckanut Kulsch! It's great. The outdoor area is great to hang out in with a group. The food is good and they have several of their own beers on tap. They do need to work on a better selection of ciders though. I like fact that you can even buy a couple of bottles to go if you want to take some beer home with you.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We decided to have a quick lunch here on the advice of our son. And boy, are we glad we did.
Charming little place with an odd location (but worth looking for).
The food and service were amazing and the beer was cold and good! Perfect lunch!
A definite thumbs up!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were seated on the side outdoor patio. The atmosphere was nice. I ordered the Mac and Cheese with bacon and my husband had the Clam Chowder w/ side salad. The Mac was DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We normally stop at Boundary Bay when passing through Bellingham. They were closed for a private event today, so we used TripAdvisor to find an alternate plan e for dinner. We discovered that Chuckanut Brewery was nearby and highly rated so we came here. We ordered the British IPA which was very good. We also ordered the Prosciutto Margherita pizza and the Cascadia Supreme pizza. They were both excellent, but IMHO the Cascadia was the best. Wait staff were very friendly and prompt. I think k we've found a second "favorite" place in Bellingham.