All reviews waffles book store village books walking trails bay view farmers market gas fireplace fair haven fresh baked cookies restaurants and shops coffee and tea bellingham bay historic district interurban trail within walking distance small balcony perfect location
Reviewed 5 July 2018

My wife and I were heading home after a stay in Friday Harbor and decided to visit Bellingham on a recommendation from family, it also included the Village Inn. Great hotel, location and staff!! We arrived on a Sunday afternoon so a lot of local shops were closed so we definitely will be back to Bellingham and the Village Inn

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Location: walkable to fabulous restaurants and shops, can watch the summer outdoor movies from the charming rooftop deck, free parking in a part of town where parking is as premium. Not on the water, but water view. Nice sunset view.
Property: charming building, nicely decorated throughout, friendly staff, library filled with books and games with hot coffee, tea and cocoa along with ice water available all day/night. Fresh baked cookies every afternoon.
Room: comfy bed, different types of pillows, very clean room, nicely decorated, has gas fire place-- we had a water view room which had a cute little balcony with two chairs and a table. Lovely room!
Also the bar next door offers a one-time discount to guests at the Village Inn. Friendly staff there, too!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I liked the older charm of the inn. The beds were comfortable, the room was large and clean. The neighborhood is good for walking and stopping. I hope to be back. (I'm sorry I need to add more words.)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I've reviewed this hotel several times as it is my favorite in Bellingham. Recently stayed again in June. It always exceeds my expectations. They have expanded into what used to be Daphne's next door. Now it is Galloway's Bar and attached to the hotel. As always the rooms are large, the beds are comfy and the service was fantastic. Now if I could just wake up in time for their fantastic waffles!

Room Tip: I like the park view rooms the best. Bay view rooms have balconies and fireplaces but disappointing industrial views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our room was very comfortable, clean and the AC was easy to control accurately. The one thing we noticed missing was an in-room fridge but we didn't miss the noise of it running so it was all good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple