Ways to Experience Triad River Tours
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews skagit river rafting trip white water rafting an amazing experience whitewater fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a private raft for 6 people + our AWESOME GUIDE BLAKE so 7 of us total. Blake was so trusting, knowledgeable, and strong! He is the best rafting guide I've ever had! Blake gave us instructional rundown and was superb at directing us while on the river, and letting us know what to prepare for. We told Blake we dont mind getting splashed and boy howdy did he fulfilled our wishes!! I felt comfortable and safe the entire time. 15/10 would book again!! I cannot wait to do more rafting and explore more rivers with Triad river tours!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quite an adventure! Our first time river rafting and the excitement to fun ratio was perfect. Bridget, our guide was very conscientious and upbeat. It was thrilling yet we never felt our lives were in danger. The verdant banks were lovely. Would highly recommend especially for first timers. The photos came out magnificent! Really captured the crashing waves and wild expressions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Triad is the BEST company around. The night before our scheduled trip on the Skykomish, one of the managers, Luke, let me know that unfortunately due to trees falling and water levels being outside of safe protocol, our trip would have to be cancelled or rescheduled. I let him know we unfortunately wouldn’t be able to reschedule because we are flying back to Michigan, and he said he would do everything he could to get us on the water if we were willing to do a different river. He stayed up late making phone calls to get some safety kayakers to join our trip (we only had two of us going) as well as find us a river guide last minute a whole two hours away from our original trip. Somehow he pulled it together for us and we got to go the next morning on the Sauk River. It was AMAZING! It was rainy and cold but it didn’t matter - the guide, Max, and safety kayakers Ian and Tolmy, had amazing attitudes and were so fun. You can tell they truly just love being on the river and making sure everyone has a good time. I have honestly never had such a good experience with any company ever, not just rafting companies, but everyone from Triad made sure this was an awesome day. I can confidently say nobody else would’ve been able to make this happen or been as fun. Not to mention, the trip is breathtaking and the mountains and scenery are gorgeous. We can’t say thank you enough for this awesome day!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've used Triad River tours several times now. all of my trips have been amazing. The guides are so nice and was focused on having fun with us. Conor and Max were both my guide on seperate trips. both were very good guides and very knowledgable.

Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

I really had an exciting and memorable experience same with my friends. i was hesitant at first to join because I was scared being a first-timer; but the guide, Bridgette was so helpful, supportive and good-spirited throughout the trip, leaving us wanting to come back and aim for more adventure.