“First time excellent”

Ranked #125 of 485 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Love American breakfast especially like country fried steak and eggs once in awhile. They the breakfast was served promptly, all the coffee I could drink, without asking, friendly hometown service
Will make sure I go here again when in area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for dinner after driving 6 hours for the day. I have to say we were very impressed. First, my husband wanted to try a new beer and he was not sure, so the waitress gave him a sample of two so that he can try them out, how great. Then, we ate fish tacos and a Greek salad with chicken. Boy, both meals were excellent. And the service was excellent too. What a great gem!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've visited here twice in the last week, loving the food both times, eager for another visit! Service has been great as the server checked in on us at just the right times amidst their busyness. Decent price even with exchange considered. Thanks, Hilltop!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Love that they offer breakfast items on their dinner menu. Burgers & steaks are great as well as their omelets. Good home cooked meals.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had the 6 oz. Sirloin Steak for $14.99, and it was excellent as usual. Their fries are not GF so I had a baked potato, with really fresh vegetables. We also had a garden salad. The people are really friendly, and if you come often enough, you can bring your own coffee cup. You also get a discount in the month of your birthday. It is not fancy, but it is clean. We'll be back.

Been to Hilltop Restaurant? Share your experiences!