Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Got the tavern Sir Acha burger, which was quite good. Opted for sweet potato fries,which were also decent. Fry refill took quite a while to arrive, but it was a busy evening and I know they fry the fries fresh. Waitress was excellent, constantly refilling drinks.
Tavern burgers are very fairly priced and come with bottomless fries.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

They know how to make good burgers and salads. It was very busy, but our waitress let us know she knew we were there. We were in no rush. They had a special on some of the burgers so it was very inexpensive. I opted for salad instead of fries and was pleasantly surprised that it included refills!!! Who does that!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really good choice of burgers and choice of bread for burgers including a gluten free or bunless option
Tons of families with kids, so the lounge is a good option if your want to avoid kids

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Fast service, professional server... Got in right away..easy access to and from freeway, great food love Red Robin! YUM!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We hadn't eaten at a Red Robin for several years so we thought we'd try it for lunch. It seems the menu has grown with many varied options that looked inviting. I ordered the Smoky Jack Tavern Double and my wife ordered the Black & Bleu. My burger was good and appropriately priced. My wife's was also good, but overpriced by at least $5. Really, $15 for a Red Robin burger! The service was okay but not terribly attentive. My drink glass sat empty for quite awhile before I was given a refill and "bottomless fries"? We were never offered any more. Like I said, it's been years since we'd eaten at a Red Robin and I see no reason to visit again for many more.