“Great Ribs”

Ranked #64 of 468 Restaurants in Bellingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We have been wanting to try Scotty Browns for a long time...we wish now we would have sooner. The food was excellent and the service was friendly and attentive. The ribs were amazing and the pizza was very flavorful. The only complaint was the coleslaw was a bit dry and the chicken was over cooked (dried out). However, the manager was quick to suggest next time they could add a bit more sauce to the coleslaw at our request. As far as price, it is on the pricey side.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We arrived at 5:00 and were promptly greeted and seated. Informed and helpful wait staff and our dinner selections were placed. Food arrived in reasonable time and was hot as well as nicely plated. Opinions of the 4 different entrees ranged between very good to excellent.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

So I went to see game 5 of the Warriors-Cavaliers. This is a great sports bar, by the way. I saw two menu items that featured Ahi, so I asked the bartender which one she would recommend. She recommended a dish that was not even on the menu! I believe they called it Tatami Ahi or something like that. It was a very, very lightly seared healthy portion of Ahi sliced into bite sized pieces served over Asian coleslaw. It was without doubt the very best seafood dish I have ever had, period.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great little spot. Our wait staff was exceedingly professional. The hand cooked double cooked (HCDC) fries were awesome! The chicken tacos were not as spicy as I would have preferred, but easily remedied with the aioli. Burgers--outstanding. What a fun place. The wait staff was so professional and gracious! Do try the martinis.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

We like to go here to celebrate an event or just have lunch in a nice atmosphere. Like the variety on the menu, but I keep getting the dynamite roll and cowboy salad combo. My husband likes the fish sandwich. Last time we were there they were about to change the menu so this could be out of date now!

Good happy hour.
Not great for doing business or having serious conversations, extremely noisy from all the conversations.