“NEVER FAILS TO SATISFY!”

Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor
Ranked #8 of 461 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2016

One of our favs in Bellingham; especially for the array of seafood offerings. The "Sunset" fare is a super offering for an early dinner. We've been coming to this location for years now & have never been disappointed with our choices. The staff is welcoming & efficient, food pleasingly plated & served @ the proper temperature. A relaxing ambiance in all ways.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We were at a family reunion, so there were a lot of us there and the food was incredible. Really, really good! The waitresses and waiters were so helpful and quick. Our food came as soon as we were done with our appitizers and the food was so good. The restaurant is very clean and right on the water, every night you can see the sun set, it is very beautiful and romantic. Well done from beginning to end.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great experience at Anthony's today. We ordered the fresh sautéed trout and it was Devine! Cooked perfectly, two nice pieces in a crispy non greasy crust. It was served with wonderful sautéed snap peas and rice pilaf.

Run, don't walk to get this while it is still here and in season...I promise if you love seafood you will love this. The skin was so crispy, I had to eat some of it as well!

We came at an off lunch time hour...close to 2pm, wasn't that busy and service and quality were on point!

In this day, where food portions are shrinking, and even here on some items, not so with the trout. We were surprised to receive two big pieces of trout....to die for!

I can highly recommend this dish! But hurry!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Our golf group always goes to Anthony's for one of our dinners. While the setting and service are excellent, I really believe their food is overrated. I ordered pan-fried oysters and they were most disappointing. The oysters were soft, almost mushy. I know that it is July but if you can't serve quality oysters you shouldn't have them on your menu.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

If you're just wanting to throw money away on mediocre food this is the place. I went here on my birthday wanting some good food and was severely disappointed . The drink list is very limited unless all you want is wine. I wanted a coors light and was told they didn't offer it. so then I asked for a bloody mary, same answer. The waitress talked me onto a micro brew. It was so skunky tasting I couldn't even drink it.There was a waste of 5.50. What kind of place doesn't have ranch dressing for salad? Another waste of 7.00 for wilted, bitter lettuce with nasty dressing. For the meal I had ordered steak and prawns. 30.00 for an overcooked scrap of steak and 3 lousy little prawns. No wait staff came by my table at all to check on me during the entire time.When I finally had enough and decided to leave, my waitress was no where to be found. I had to get up and ask the hostess to get my check . Happy birthday to me spending 44.00 on bad food, bad drink and lousy service. I will never be back.

1  Thank Kidslik65 N

Been to Anthony's at Squalicum Harbor? Share your experiences!