“Boundary Bay”

Ranked #10 of 478 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Boundary Bay Brewery opened in 1995 & we've been making great handcrafted beer and fresh, local food for the Bellingham community ever since! Our brewery houses a Tap Room and family-friendly Bistro, located in a restored historic 1922 warehouse in Downtown Bellingham, across from the Saturday Farmer's Market. We also have a great deck for outdoor dining and a Beer Garden where you can enjoy BBQ's and outdoor concerts in the Summer.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Good food, large selection and service is above average. A large beer selection.
It can be crowded during busy times but traffic moves well.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

There's better beer in Bellingham now, however Boundary Bay has been a staple in Bellingham for many years. For overall experience, especially with children I often opt for boundary because of the kids menu and nachos. Outside seating on the deck or a summer event at the outdoor patio with the bbq rolling and livery music, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

A lot of fun here with my mom and dad and my wife I highly recommend the smoked salmon chowder it's delicious fun atmosphere. they also offer food trucks Outback occasionally after hours

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We sat in the bar because the wait for the restaurant was too long. Hang out by the bar entrance and be ready to pounce when a table opens up because the wait staff won't point out an open table.

I think the BB menu gets boring because it doesn't change and I know that I'll choose between three standbys that I always order. That being said- the food is always good, portions adequate to large, and price fair.

The only drawback to this visit was very slow service out of the kitchen at 7 pm. The wait staff isn't overly attentive but they are good about refilling water glasses and are around if you need to flag them down for the check.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

A very interesting place, we sat in the bar area at one of the tables. Watched the Sounders and the Seahawks play on Sunday the 22nd. Food was great and the beer was very good. There is also another room for people with kids.

Been to Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro? Share your experiences!