US$165
US$159
Home2.com
Best Western Heritage Inn(Bellingham)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$132
Hotel Bellwether(Bellingham)
US$198
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

MoonDance Inn(Bellingham)
US$155
All reviewsfred meyerright next doorking suitebreakfast staffgreat place to staywafflespool and hot tubclose to the airportbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areavery nice hotelparking lotwe've stayedrooms are cleansitting areaeasy accessnice breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Needed a hotel and pulled off the highway and found this hotel. Nice location. Convenient if you need to re-supply road trip supplies as it sits adjacent to a Fred Meyer. Rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Kennedy N, Guest Services Respresentative at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad to hear you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Spent 5 nights at this hotel and found it to be a perfect home away from home. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. We were pleased with breakfast and enjoyed the pool and hot tub nearly every day. Staff were friendly and attentive. We chose this hotel because they allow pets. The only issue was when I tried to do a load of laundry, I could not get my clothes dry even after hours in the dryer, but staff seemed to be aware and will hopefully fix that. And they did credit me the money I spent on it. Otherwise, this hotel is highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Kennedy N, Guest Services Representative at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback! Your feedback and concerns will be passed to our team and management. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I recommend highly. This was the best we stayed in on our month long drive trip across the USA. People were friendly and helpful---breakfast was amazing--real eggs! And the best lady helping with breakfast and information! Overall a great LaQuinta.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Kennedy N, Guest Services Staff at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

I'm pleased to hear that you had such a positive and memorable stay! I look forward to sharing your feedback with our team.
See you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The staff were always friendly and helpful. I left my Nook in the room when we checked out. I discovered it was missing that night. I called the hotel the next morning and spoke to a very helpful man at the front desk who told me it was turned in and they would mail it to me at my expense. I am grateful to the housekeeping staff who was honest and turned it in. Free breakfast, great location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for your feedback! I will be sharing it with our team.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Room Tip: We didn't have any complaints.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple