“Good Food and Atmosphere”
Review of Barkley Bob's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Barkley Bob's
Ranked #361 of 486 Restaurants in Bellingham
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We are big fans of all the Bob’s Burgers and Brew locations we’ve eaten at. The atmosphere at this one in the Barkley district is a little more upscale, so much that we jokingly call this one “Robert’s”.

They have delicious fish and chips, hamburgers and chicken burgers, as well as a decent kids menu. The Summer menu includes some wraps and salads that are good, too.

If you’re extra hungry, get the Joe’s instead of fries with your burger. They are seasoned potato wedges that seem like 2 pounds’ worth!

Prices are similar to Red Robin.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I ate at the bar today and the served was super friendly, etc. The bar was full and she was by herself though and i felt bad for her. She was bartending, serving the bar and serving most of the tables, Bob should re think how he over works his employees. Food was just average... I have eaten in the Lynden location many times and its always good but this one and DT area always off. I would probably just go to Red Robin next time.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I have visited this location for lunch with friends, business lunch, dinner with friends and dinner with family on multiple occasions. Either the food is off or the service is, every time I have gone. I really like their mushroom burger so I have tried and tried again but sometimes the crappy attitudes just aren't worth it.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

If you unscrew the cap of the catsup and look in the cap, you'll be disgusted. Condiment replenishment is not their strong suit. You can get a decent burger (their specialty) and I must say that the croissant turkey cranberry sandwich is very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Unfortunately, the second time around was not so great. It's a lively restaurant with a variety of food choices. I'll go back and try other delicious items. Great beer choices as well.

Been to Barkley Bob's? Share your experiences!