“Wish they were closer”

Ranked #20 of 485 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Mexican restaurant. Affordable and fast cuisine. Friendly staff, casual atmosphere. Great for kids. Lunch specials. Beer, wine, margaritas. Catering. Private party room available.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Dinner for two after a long day of shopping. Service - excellent. Food - hot, tasty and plentiful. Drinks - delicious. Price - very reasonable.
What more is there to say. I'll be back

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I hear so much good things from the hotel staff ,so ,it is our last night in town ,so we went in for dinner , it is 100 % authentic Mexican restaurant , atmosphere very causal and little noise ,but very cozy , decor and chairs are very colourful ,,staff is very friendly , the menu is fabulous , a lot of choices , for a good Mexican restaurant you could tell from their Guacamole , the ingredients and the avocados is so fresh ,it is perfect , that means a good Mexican restaurant ,they know what they doing !
girlfriend #1 order the Seafood Enchiladas , ,so much Seafoods inside ,special a lot of crab meat , ,I order the Molcajete ,,it is wonderful grilled ,the green sauces and the cheese ,so colourful ,also the chicken chimichanga , not greasy at all ! the portions is big ,we want to try the deep fried ice cream ,but we do not have any room or energy to eat any more ! it is a fun dinner ! what a perfect way to spent the last dinner together ! if you in Bellingham for shopping ,you have to try this place out !

1  Thank TONY L
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We ordered take away one evening, a chicken burrito, and a three burrito sampler. The sample had a cheese, chicken, and beef burrito. I enjoyed the beef burrito, not so much the other two. The meal came with beans and rice, which were excellent.
Really hard to give an accurate review, because of the small amount we ordered and the breadth of the menu.
I would try it again though

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Like being in Mexico and the prices make it family friendly. Not fancy just great Mexican food. We live in Vancouver area but make the trip down just for dinner because Vancouver has nothing like this place. The menu is large so everyone can find something they love. Service is also very good. The place is getting a little worn out and could use a bit of paint and polish but the food makes up for the décor.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I had the camarones culichi. Without question the best I have ever tasted. And I have traveled extensively around the US and Mexico. My wive had Enchiladas pollo and sh felt they were outstanding. We will return often.