“Takes you back to the old days...except for the clientele!”
Review of Boomer's Drive In

Boomer's Drive In
Ranked #22 of 461 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Boomer’s Drive-In – Voted the Best Burger in Bellingham again & again!Great Food | Great Price | Great FunBoomer’s great food has been a local family favorite for decades. Our customers have enjoyed the same great menu of gourmet Boomers Burgers, world-famous waffle fries, real hard ice cream milkshakes, yummy hot dogs, fresh salads and old-fashion car hop service for years.Serving families in Bellingham since 1989, Boomer’s Drive-In has become a local icon. People who enjoyed Boomers as a child are now bringing their kids and grand kids to enjoy the same great food. Little about Boomers has changed over the years and we strive to keep it that way.
Reviewed 13 December 2017

This place is a short drive off of I-5 on the right side of the street, and the oldies music that you'll hear upon entry would seem to clash with the youthful clientele that the place is teeming with...but then, Western Washington University is but a short distance away. At the time that I visited, a Friday night, the interior was packed!

The food offerings will continue your reminiscing with the past, as will the at-car service. The service was quick, the food sufficient in amount and quality, a good choice for a quick bite.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I had the Bloody Mary burger two times during my trip. Cross cut fries were awesome. Milkshakes were to die for! Great food and great service.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We saw the reviews and thought we would try it next visit.Its an old school turn on your headlights for service drive in.The only thing missing was the girls didn't have roller skates.The basic burger is good and a great deal for the money.I would suggest the next one up with a thicker patty but even the basic with the waffle fries is a good lunch and cheap.Will be going back for sure

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My kids and I enjoyed the drive in experience complete with root beer floats and a special thanksgiving burger. Made me feel like I was in pleasantville. The food was good for the price and we liked the theme music playing. Wish the girls were on roller skates haha

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The food is great they have great burgers fries and onion rings and the milkshakes are wonderful. The 1950s decor is great, It's a Wonderful Drive-In. It is a Bellingham staple.

1  Thank Ward N