“great meal”

Ranked #126 of 478 Restaurants in Bellingham
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Was meeting a family member for dinner near the mall, had never been to this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. Food was good, service was excellent. We'll be back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Since getting healthy and not eating excess fructose, we have been searching for a restaurant that offers a whole wheat crust.

After eight months of searching, we found one! Boston's offers WW in the individual size, so we got one as the appetizer!

We both had the quinoa burger which was delicious, but not as good as a beef burger. I was in the mood for a veggie burger, so it hit the spot! I also had a side of wings. The sauce was very tasty, but I forgot that this is a Canadian chain and the Hot was more like medium. My capsaicin tolerance has waned of late, but I used to eat Ghost Pepper on a daily basis, so probably still higher than average. The taste is what matters;)

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Sat in the sports lounge for dinner and drinks. Salad, pizza, hamburger, wine and beer. Fast friendly service at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We were recently at Boston's with a group of 13 of us (including adults and kids). Our sever was great making sure we were constantly being taken care of. The menu is quite extensive with a variety of items to choose from. Everyone should be able to find something to their liking on the menu. I got a salmon salad and made quite a few adjustments to the salad which they gladly accommodated. The piece of fish was larger than I was expecting. Our meals arrived in a reasonable amount of time and everyone seemed to be satisfied.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Went out for some pizzas with friends. Great pizza big size and goods. Drinks great value. Good value for money.