“Great place to take the kids”
Review of The C Shop

The C Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Blaine
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Closed for winter. C u in 2018! + From homemade marshmallow C-Snakes to hand-molded chocolates, snow cones & ice cream cones, cotton candy to carmel apples, The C Shop has a sweet to suit all tastes. Enjoy your treat while you chat with the candymakers as they make our carmel in a copper candy kettle and whip divinity into shape. Learn about our antique candy-making equipment and enjoy a sample of freshly made fudge. The C Shop Cafe & Pizza is ready to take your order! Try one of our famous cinnamon rolls with a cup of fresh-brewed coffee. Our bakers are baking every morning, and Patrick roasts 100% Colombian beans several times a week. Lunch could be a deli sandwich made to order on our home-baked bread. Save room for a banana split, sundae, milk shake, malt or ice cream cone. Don't forget pizza! We've refined our recipes for our homemade dough, sauce, and fresh grated cheese blend, and carefully selected high quality toppings.
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Nice little place to pop in with the family. We have yet to try the pizzas but the sandwiches aren't bad and they have great ice cream as well as deserts and candies.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Ive been coming to Birch Bay since 1977. The C Shop is always a highlight. I remember snow cones and candy sticks as a kid and its a great feeling to see my kids enjoying the same experience. Maybe one day they will do the same!

My favorites are sea foam and fudge. Can't miss a snow cone either. Lots to choose from and not much has changed.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

You can't visit Birch Bay without stopping off for ice cream at the C Shop. The flavors are great. They also have a dining room with wonderful cinnamon rolls etc. Need a gift- order some of the great chocolates they make there.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stopped here for an espresso while exploring Birch Bay. It is definitely a place that caters to tourists. On one side is a small candy store, and on the other a place to get snacks, pastries, and coffee. There is a decent amount of seating. We did not eat there, so I can't speak for the food, but the espresso drink was good.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have been coming to the C-Shop since I was 5 years old. So for 35 years I have enjoyed ice creams in the summer and cinnamon buns - a tradition and favourite. And yes, I'm a Canadian - as you can tell by "favourite" versus "favorite". So if you're travelling every year to a favourite spot it better be good and the C-Shop is! I send friends there with their children so they can "c" the candy being made and they are never disappointed. I love this spot, the yellow building, the families gathering and the tradition of it. A definite must in Birch Bay.

Been to The C Shop? Share your experiences!