Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
US$142
ComfortInn
US$207
US$194
US$142
US$209
US$138
ExtendedStay
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell(Bothell)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$145
US$143
Hampton.com
Willows Lodge(Woodinville)
US$319
US$289
All reviewshi expressbillie jeantrail mixa small business centerpower outletscomfortable bednice hotelearly checkconvenient locationrooms are cleandowntown seattlelarge roombreakfast includedstrip mallwould stay here againa great stayproperty
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This was a very good Holiday Inn Express in Bothell. Centrally located and very clean. They do a great job on their breakfast buffet and can't complain about a thing in regards to this hotel. Clean and Quiet....a good place to stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is why we use this chain of hotels. No matter WHERE you stay, they are all the same. CLEAN and QUIET rooms, great facilities, super friendly staffers, very good breakfast included, and hassle free, all for one price. We have stayed in over 3 dozen of Hiex facilities and have been RARELY disappointed.

Room Tip: Top floor, away from elevators and vending
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CarolSteve95726
GMBothell, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405), responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BOTHELL.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4254838100 or Manager@hiexbothell.com.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I booked three rooms here for a wedding and had no problems with the reservation. The hotel is undergoing an unplanned renovation due to a severe water leak effecting all 3 floors, and only about 2/3 of the hotel is usable. The driers working on all three floors generate a bit of noise so it may be best to stay as far away from the renovation as possible, that said I did talk to one guest that was very close to the driers and they said they heard very little.
The breakfast room is quite small compared to the size of the hotel, and other Holiday Inn Express hotels, and even though the hotel was not fully booked, because of the renovation, it was very crowded and there was not enough room for everyone on a Saturday morning. The breakfast staff of one person was overwhelmed with the amount of work and was not able to keep up with demand. As usual when we see something that is empty we let the breakfast staff know but in this case the breakfast person spoke no English and all communications had to go through the front desk which required the only staff at the front desk to leave her station to translate numerous times.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
GMBothell, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405), responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Good Afternoon BernieandJune,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BOTHELL.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

BillieJean Scott

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This is a nice HI Express, fairly new hotel and convenient location just off I-405. Lots of places to eat and 3 grocery stores near by. The breakfast was good; heavy on dairy & carbs/gluten; would be nice to have more fruit and maybe granola or trail mix. The rooms are large and very clean. We stayed when they had experienced a broken water pipe and were dealing with many issues as a result. The staff was amazing at dealing with problems and guests.

Room Tip: Quieter on 2nd and 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Far enough from downtown but within half hour if you need to go there. There is plenty of shops and eating places very close to the hotel. The hotel itself is clean and our room was massive. The staff were great.My children wanted extra pillows/ blankets and this was no trouble. Breakfast was good and parking no problem. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GMBothell, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405), responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017