“A lunchtime regular, great food, good value”
Review of Extreme Pita

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Extreme Pita
Ranked #102 of 203 Restaurants in Bothell
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I've been coming to Extreme Pita for lunch on a regular basis for several months now, and it remains a lunchtime staple. My go-to pita is the Chick Chick Boom, a large wrap stuffed with veg, beans, chicken, and a great chipotle sauce. Good nutrition, decent value, under 625 calories, and I love it!

I really appreciate that every single wrap on their menu has its nutritional information posted on a huge board inside the shop (really, it's larger than the menu board), so you can make an informed decision. While I mainly stick with the Chick Chick Boom, I've also had the Uncle Philly, Chicken Shawarma, and Burboun Chipotle, all excellent.

The folks behind the counter are super friendly, and service has always been prompt. Even when the Jimmy John's opens next door, I will still be hitting Extreme Pita on a regular basis. :)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I really love this place. I always the the traditional Italian pita, even though it is not on the menu. Great food, and good service! You will probably want to get it to go as the dining area is a little boring..

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband and I stopped here to eat after just arriving in Seattle. We weren't sure what to expect but the food was very good and the service was quick.